• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Select Savings Account Based on Legend Signature CC

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 7241
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 7241

I Heard that If You Have Legend Signature Credit Card then You are Eligible for Select Saving Account With Zero / NIL MAB.

Actually, I don't know whether it's a Official Offer or Not. So Please Solve My Query.

I Have LTF Legend Signature CC

In my case applied for account on 31st Oct
Welcome kit dispatched on 3rd November, delivered 4th November
Cheque credited on 3rd November

For my previous IndusInd account it was account opened on March 5th, cheque credited on March 10th, welcome kit delivered on March 19th
Do you have 2 IndusInd account opened under offer??

Do you have 2 IndusInd account opened under offer??

Yes, 2 accounts. Partner account opened along with wife in March this year. Exclusive account opened in October. The 1st one was under the zero balance account offer, the 2nd under the NMC waiver offer

Two reasons for the 2nd a/c.
a) Wanted to include sibling and parents under the Exclusive scheme. And kid after some years when he turns 18
b) Wanted the single account so that I could use the DC to pay CC bills when said CC bills are related to items I have purchased and for which the company reimburses me. I keep a strict account of such purchases and reimbursements for tax purposes and didn't want to mess it up by doing it using the joint a/c DC. My primary DCs for CC bills are the HDFC DCs but sometimes (especially after advance tax via CC) the amount goes beyond what the HDFC DCs can handle

Last edited:
Yes, 2 accounts. Partner account opened along with wife in March this year. Exclusive account opened in October. The 1st one was under the zero balance account offer, the 2nd under the NMC waiver offer

Two reasons for the 2nd a/c.
a) Wanted to include sibling and parents under the Exclusive scheme. And kid after some years when he turns 18
b) Wanted the single account so that I could use the DC to pay CC bills when said CC bills are related to items I have purchased and for which the company reimburses me. I keep a strict account of such purchases and reimbursements for tax purposes and didn't want to mess it up by doing it using the joint a/c DC. My primary DCs for CC bills are the HDFC DCs but sometimes (especially after advance tax via CC) the amount goes beyond what the HDFC DCs can handle
1st one is also under NMC offer.
I also have these 2 accounts both under NMC offer.

But this month I was charged for non maintenance for partner account.
That's the reason I was asking you.

1st one is also under NMC offer.
I also have these 2 accounts both under NMC offer.

But this month I was charged for non maintenance for partner account.
That's the reason I was asking you.

Yes, I remember. I'm waiting to see how they handle your case. For now, I have 1L in each a/c so haven't faced the issue yet that you faced

So we can add family members without any additional condition right??
And still all the accounts continue to be zero balance??

I had asked the question to their CC team. After a lot of back and forth they declined to answer and said to approach the branch if I had further queries
When I opened the 2nd a/c the branch person said it was possible and she said the same thing after she called me again when their online CC team told her to do so.

I haven't had time yet to open and link the family accounts, maybe in last week of Dec or sometime in Jan I'll do it. Don't have the time to visit the branch and though I know the branch people will come if I call them I feel really bad to do so. So it'll have to wait. Will post when I do it

I tried placing account upgrade request through nearby branch 2 weeks ago, but no luck. Branch guys have no idea about Select bank with 0 MAB against Legend Credit card.
Branch officials all know about these but they will not acknowledge it, instead they will try to discourage you and will make you feel uncomfortable in many ways they just want business from you.

Forget about them.

Just keep more than 50k in your existing account and tell them to upgrade to select if they say anything about mab or other just tell them ok/i know.

After receiving debit card register in mobile banking and add legend credit card using link relationship.

Once linked you are good to go

Branch officials all know about these but they will not acknowledge it, instead they will try to discourage you and will make you feel uncomfortable in many ways they just want business from you.

Forget about them.

Just keep more than 50k in your existing account and tell them to upgrade to select if they say anything about mab or other just tell them ok/i know.

After receiving debit card register in mobile banking and add legend credit card using link relationship.

Once linked you are good to go
What if legend card already linked with the existing customer id and it's showing in the indus mobile app along with existing delight account. In that case what will be the upgrade process to select account??

What if legend card already linked with the existing customer id and it's showing in the indus mobile app along with existing delight account. In that case what will be the upgrade process to select account??
Just upgrading delight account will do.

Because account remains same just scheme changes. And it is already linked so after upgrading it will be still linked.

Back