• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I get LTF HDFC Rupay CC?

chadsterpiece

TF Select
I was earlier rejected for every damn card offered by HDFC so I parked about 5L in their savings max account and started to receive offers like these post changing acc status to preferred.

I was given millennia earlier two weeks back and I received it already and now this. Should I get it?

P.s. I have no rupay CC with me yet.

Attachments

• IMG_7618.webp
    IMG_7618.webp
    364 KB · Views: 32
I was earlier rejected for every damn card offered by HDFC so I parked about 5L in their savings max account and started to receive offers like these post changing acc status to preferred.

I was given millennia earlier two weeks back and I received it already and now this. Should I get it?

before applying note this which happend
recently 3 friends and 1 unknown , applied this card after getting LTF official mails and calls from HD$$SEA from JULY 2024 month till now they received

after applying the card, immediately called to customer care to know about the LTF or not
they are saying as chargeable card.
even they have been OFFICIALLY communicated and in MYUNO** APPLICATION also shown as LTF only

The plea started after F1 informed me about this cheating
so I personally checked with another friend F2 got confirmed that they are cheating
so another friend F3 applied upon my request BUT he got LTF
so I appealed to higher authorities, initially they denied
Later we asked some unknown P1 to help in this issue. we made him to apply who was been offered LTF and his card also not LTF
now we submitted this with all proofs to one of body, now HdeSEA bank is saying TECHNICAL ISSUE

prev one person 1year back also came to me and said about his HD$$SEA bank LTF offer cheating
this is another twist prev marketing strategy which I appealed
here while you are applying it says LTF only
immd below it will be written ( in T&C or Directly) as , spend 1 lakh, next year renewal fee will be zero
then how it will be LTF offer ??? , it is spend based offer .

so I appealed this one also, now may be they are not doing this. but some said they still doing this.
prev hd$$SEA BANK used to give LTF offer on 3,6, 12 months spending criteria , not now any more. they are mixing to create confusion
95% people dont ask their card is LTF or not after applying, they realize only in 2nd year after renewal fee implied in bill, now you cant do anything

one thing is clear, this is marketing strategy.
Later I spoken one of the person of HdeSEA bank, he clearly said the software vendor has been instructed to do in this way only, so system is doing.

if You really want to take, do this cc

first officially mail customer support or RM through official mail whether you are having any LTF offer or not without any condition,
wait for their official EMAIL reply
IF they confirmed you are having LTF RUPAY credit card offer with out any condition, now this mail will act as an anchor to us
you also record the screen.
THose loyal days of banks are gone
every banks are running on targets(inclu GOVT bank, SB***** is daamm worst), so they are cross selling in such a level that they utterly say FALSE POSITIVE promises and luring customers
make sure everything offered is on official paper brochure. any product of banks . trust me . if you fallow this . Truth & Justice will be on your side only

Last edited:

not worth it tbh

not worth it tbh
worthiness of this card depends on so many parameter. and its perespective.
If he dont have any RUPAY CC , dont he worth this card ???
better you should convey the reason for your argument,
so that we can know why this card is unworthy.
it is one of the best Rupay CC which is offered in low AMC , low spendf based criteria 25k for renewal fee wavier, if it is Not LTF

worthiness of this card depends on so many parameter. and its perespective.
If he dont have any RUPAY CC , dont he worth this card ???
better you should convey the reason for your argument,
so that we can know why this card is unworthy.
it is one of the best Rupay CC which is offered in low AMC , low spendf based criteria 25k for renewal fee wavier, if it is Not LTF
Correct. I don't find the rewards worth it. OP you can check this - https://www.hdfcbank.com/content/bb...-HDFC-Bank-UPI-RuPay-Credit-Card-03042023.pdf

Other Rupay cards for comparison are in this thread - https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/upi-credit-card-reward-rates-compilation.27113/

Back