• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I use SBI Cashback credit card for Sale Discount?

Ekavya

TF Premier
I am getting 581 off on Axis Credit cards and 500 off with SBI DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS INCLUDING Cashback Credit Card. Should I go with SBI Cashback CC for extra 5% CB?

Or they will deduct it from my Rewards in the future?
IMG_20241012_151810.webp

BTW in Flipkart's Home page SBI isn't included for 10% Discount. IMG_20241012_152103.webp

I am getting 581 off on Axis Credit cards and 500 off with SBI DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS INCLUDING Cashback Credit Card. Should I go with SBI Cashback CC for extra 5% CB?

View attachment 71942

BTW in Flipkart's Home page SBI isn't included for 10% Discount. View attachment 71943
Is the discount 500 flat for all prepaid orders or something along those lines?

If yes, and considering that SBI is not a partner for the sale, I believe you'll also get the CB additionally.

Afaik, SBI reverses CB only if they're a partner to the sale and you've availed instant discount. You're case is not that. So go ahead and use SBI CB CC, unless something has changed recently.

Mark the answer as solution if it did help you out.

View attachment 71942

BTW in Flipkart's Home page SBI isn't included for 10% Discount. View attachment 71943
Go with SBI CB card, most likely you will get 5% CB as well.. I am reasonably confident about it...

Is the discount 500 flat for all prepaid orders or something along those lines?

If yes, and considering that SBI is not a partner for the sale, I believe you'll also get the CB additionally.

Afaik, SBI reverses CB only if they're a partner to the sale and you've availed instant discount. You're case is not that. So go ahead and use SBI CB CC, unless something has changed recently.

Mark the answer as solution if it did help you out.

If its not the partner then why its offering instant discount?

1728731327767.webp

Its not when they're partner, its when they provided instant discount, as per this document.

View attachment 71949

Its not when they're partner, its when they provided instant discount, as per this document.
That's why I had asked specifically in my first sentence if it's actually applicable for all prepaid methods. Sometimes, these sort of offers are also provided.

View attachment 71949

This talks about RP. Does it imply cashback earned too?

You should not see reward points in lowend cards just focus on instant discounts that's the major roll of credit card. Only see reward points in high-end cards now coming to sbi cashback if you get more on instant discount use it i believe it's more value in instant discount rather than reward points

Back