• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered Bank has denied 2000 Cashkaro rewards

P B R G

TF Ace
I applied for a SC Platinum Rewards LTF credit card via Cashkaro in December. Card was approved and activated within a week. I was supposed to get 2000 CK rewards in February, after several followups finally today received this email from CK stating that bank has cancelled the rewards citing the following reasons,

Thank you for sharing the requested details with us.

We would like to inform you that we have rechecked your application IN20231xxxxxxxxx with Standard Chartered Bank. As per the final report, this application is 'not attributed' to us, and they have denied paying us commission for the same.

Possible reasons for this to happen are:

1. The application was not completed in a single session
2. The KYC process was not completed within the asked timeline.
3. Proceeding with a previous/incomplete application.
4. Price Comparison/Coupon-Cashback sites were running in the background
5. Clicked on some ad of the partner site while/before transacting via CashKaro
6. You had the Bank's app on your phone
7. Third-party cookies were blocked in the browser settings
8. Breached offer terms mentioned on the offer page of CashKaro

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I have shared all the proofs, screenshots, welcome letter in email, card image, CK order page SS... still the Bank has cancelled the rewards. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 can't be the possible reasons, 5 and 7 not sure. How to contest this? Anybody with experience?

Previously applied and received rewards for Axis, Indusind and IDFC. I wouldn't have applied this card if it wasn't for the rewards.. this is such a shitty card.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for a SC Platinum Rewards LTF credit card via Cashkaro in December. Card was approved and activated within a week. I was supposed to get 2000 CK rewards in February, after several followups finally today received this email from CK stating that bank has cancelled the rewards citing the following reasons,

I have shared all the proofs, screenshots, welcome letter in email, card image, CK order page SS... still the Bank has cancelled the rewards. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 can't be the possible reasons, 5 and 7 not sure. How to contest this? Anybody with experience?

Previously applied and received rewards for Axis, Indusind and IDFC. I wouldn't have applied this card if it wasn't for the rewards.. this is such a shitty card.
firstly if u apply cc for rewards then you will hurt yourself in the long run as u will be stuck with shitty cards in your own words.. secondly they denied cashkaro itself the commission so you shd check what source has scb tagged to your case.. did u apply anywhere else.. hw did they get your application.. find that and then you can fight... cancel the card if u haven't activated it

P B R G

TF Ace
firstly if u apply cc for rewards then you will hurt yourself in the long run as u will be stuck with shitty cards in your own words.. secondly they denied cashkaro itself the commission so you shd check what source has scb tagged to your case.. did u apply anywhere else.. hw did they get your application.. find that and then you can fight... cancel the card if u haven't activated it
Only through CK, no where else.
Card is already activated in December.

krishc

TF Ace
CK is high on something

They did not give rewards for Kotak League Platinum Card to me as well

Funny thing is,
They added someone else's Tata Neu Card rewards into my account and even confirmed the same🤣🤣. Net profit of Rs 600🤣
Yeah, sometimes they mess up like this.
They paid me twice for hsbc cashback.
While SC Smart application was processed in a very weird by the bank people and that too after complaining.
Due to which, I was apprehensive of not getting money from SC but eventually after a long long delay overshooting the CK deadline finally got it by the time I'd given up for good.

P B R G

TF Ace
I have also applied via cashkaro on friday... Now they are giving 2800....can u tell ur complete application process...!?
If your reward is automatically tracked most likely you will get the rewards. Mine was not tracked automatically, had to raise missing reward ticket.

I don't know what went wrong. I followed whatever was mentioned in the T&Cs.