• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard chartered late fee against cred payment even after no due

kunal89

TF Select
Today I’m surprised to see I’ve been charged late fee for the latest statement and the previous payment was not settled, was not revised either.

My previous bill was 7109.2 and I paid this bill using cred. I got an instant message the amount has been settled against limit. Now I’m getting this late fee and total due bill again even after paying. There was no payment failure notification. The amount that I paid was not revised as well.

Please suggest what to do in this case

I called 022-6601444. It works just now dialed. on IVR you listen first some long announcement then it will ask to enter 16 digit card number then proceed with further options...
It is giving two options right after calling. Option 1 - Lost or stolen card (16 digit typing) or Option 2- If you not received replacement card.

It is giving two options right after calling. Option 1 - Lost or stolen card (16 digit typing) or Option 2- If you not received replacement card.
hope you are calling from registered mobile number. Is this first time you are calling or have you before successfully talked to them? They ask you to set TPIN first time which you use after typing credit card number to authenticate yourself.

hope you are calling from registered mobile number. Is this first time you are calling or have you before successfully talked to them? They ask you to set TPIN first time which you use after typing credit card number to authenticate yourself.
I've talked to them 2 years back. They opened a personal loan without even asking me.
I'm calling from registered mobile only. I'm asked to enter 16 digits number only against lost or fraud transaction option. When I entered the number it is again reminding me that only this topic will be entertained by representative for any other topic visit website. I disconnected out of frustration.
This is a very good case for me to finish relationship with SC.

I checked my CIBIL score on Google Pay few days back and SCB is listed as Last updated in July 2024. If they understand that they have messed up in the upgrade, they should hold and not start mis-reporting and playing with the Cibil of the users. They will also get a backlash of RBI complaints if this has happened due to their problem not customer.

I checked my CIBIL score on Google Pay few days back and SCB is listed as Last updated in July 2024. If they understand that they have messed up in the upgrade, they should hold and not start mis-reporting and playing with the Cibil of the users. They will also get a backlash of RBI complaints if this has happened due to their problem not customer.
Don't expect this kind of critical understanding from a team of clown like them. Super C for a reason.

Has anyone's interest fee been reversed?
@prc1990 Just now checked and can see those morons have charged me interest, it was not at all visible entry to me. But as my statement has been generated for Smart card now, I can see they levied 1200+18% GST 3 entries for me. Last week when I complained on phone they reversed it. This happened only after my second call to them and when they called me back which I refused to talk to them as I did not trust that phone call that its actually SCB callback to me. Lucky me then that they reversed charges same day and did not continue it further.
So everything happened within same billing cycle which I wanted hence I was checking daily since I found inconsistencies in my outstanding amount.
Finally my statement showing 0 outstanding so I think I should feel relaxed now.
My Cibil has not been updated by them. Last update happened on 31st July. Since then SCB has not updated my cibil.

they called me back which I refused to talk to them as I did not trust that phone call that its actually SCB callback
Yes, on a phone call from 080-39819800 they wanted all of our personal information in the name of verification and when I confronted to confirm that you are actually calling from SCB, and verify yourself they disconnected.
It could have been a spammer calling me to gain account information.

Yes, on a phone call from 080-39819800 they wanted all of our personal information in the name of verification and when I confronted to confirm that you are actually calling from SCB, and verify yourself they disconnected.
It could have been a spammer calling me to gain account information.
Yes I also got call from same number. In some other post @pprakash11 confirmed its SC bank SOP to ask all those our personal and our card last transaction details when they call us.

Yes I also got call from same number. In some other post @pprakash11 confirmed its SC bank SOP to ask all those our personal and our card last transaction details when they call us.
SC Agent: What was the payment method of your last transaction?
Me: Credit Card
SC Agent: Sir, I am asking the payment method
Me: Card Transaction
SC Agent: No sir what was your payment mode?
Me: If you are actually referring to payment method or mode, I already answered you twice. Tell me the examples of payment method you are referring to
SC Agent: Third Party, In App etc.
Me: C in SCB stands for clown, C stands for something else as well 🦁.

SC Agent: What was the payment method of your last transaction?
Me: Credit Card
SC Agent: Sir, I am asking the payment method
Me: Card Transaction
SC Agent: No sir what was your payment mode?
Me: If you are actually referring to payment method or mode, I already answered you twice. Tell me the examples of payment method you are referring to
SC Agent: Third Party, In App etc.
Me: C in SCB stands for clown, C stands for something else as well 🦁.
I suggest to give again call to them and complain if your charges are not reversed yet. Also send email to card.services@sc.com.

Back