• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:
Saw an invitation on 11th in my Zomato app.

Applied for card , vkyc done in 5 min. And card approved immediately on 11th june.
Was dispatched yesterday on 14th.

I'm impressed by their fast service

Hey can anybody help? Texted all the 3 relevant customer support team on Monday. Still didn't received any invite. My cibil score is 760+. Edition by Zomato support team told to wait. Received call from RBL Bank, where they told the invitation is sent by Zomato only. And lastly whenever asked for an update to the Zomato care team they said again to wait. Attaching the screenshots.View attachment 1856View attachment 1857
If your zomato saved address didn't come under service area you will not show the invitation but try to select an serviceable area like Bengaluru etc, you will see the invite 😉

Hey can anybody help? Texted all the 3 relevant customer support team on Monday. Still didn't received any invite. My cibil score is 760+. Edition by Zomato support team told to wait. Received call from RBL Bank, where they told the invitation is sent by Zomato only. And lastly whenever asked for an update to the Zomato care team they said again to wait. Attaching the screenshots.View attachment 1856View attachment 1857
WAIT, due to mastercard unbanned , they come with some additional benefits with MC platform you may be benefited for that.....

Nothing, just argue that others who applied at the same and later date were offered it LTF, so I don't see any reason I'm charged, if this is charged then I will have to close it.
hard luck! would need 2500 for reversal , would take decision after 10-11 month ! till then let c

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-20 171636.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-20 171636.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 43
hard luck! would need 2500 for reversal , would take decision after 10-11 month ! till then let c
2500 per year or ones you have that many its LTF?

If its per year it's not worth using those for fee reversal tbh.

I guess you could spend 50k per year on dining and on zomato, but then again I'm not too thrilled by this, overall on zomato itself I've never used this card since I've others which offer better even if there is monthly cap.

Honestly, if its a paid card, would not keep it unless I can spend 50k+ on dining in zomato recognised restaurants in a year. Then only those become significant enough. Now redemption is another issue.

2500 per year or ones you have that many its LTF?

If its per year it's not worth using those for fee reversal tbh.

I guess you could spend 50k per year on dining and on zomato, but then again I'm not too thrilled by this, overall on zomato itself I've never used this card since I've others which offer better even if there is monthly cap.

Honestly, if its a paid card, would not keep it unless I can spend 50k+ on dining in zomato recognised restaurants in a year. Then only those become significant enough. Now redemption is another issue.
You should rather go for SBI SimplySave Card.

10x reward point for dining. And 2 rupees less in per annum charges. (588 compared to 590)
Simply save 10x reward comes down to some 1.66 and then on top of that you have to pay charges to redeem reward.

This zomato card gives 5% flat. Also, others like my fav. axis fk gives 1.5% without any zhanzhat (which I like), so its far more rewarding. No SBI card is worth having tbh, if not for the offers.

Reactions: AsB
Simply save 10x reward comes down to some 1.66 and then on top of that you have to pay charges to redeem reward.

This zomato card gives 5% flat. Also, others like my fav. axis fk gives 1.5% without any zhanzhat (which I like), so its far more rewarding. No SBI card is worth having tbh, if not for the offers.
Just saying

Back