• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:
2500 per year or ones you have that many its LTF?

If its per year it's not worth using those for fee reversal tbh.

I guess you could spend 50k per year on dining and on zomato, but then again I'm not too thrilled by this, overall on zomato itself I've never used this card since I've others which offer better even if there is monthly cap.

Honestly, if its a paid card, would not keep it unless I can spend 50k+ on dining in zomato recognised restaurants in a year. Then only those become significant enough. Now redemption is another issue.
Funny this bill is generated but no fees has been charged with gst on top of that ..so will keep the card like this let c what happens

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220620-234257.jpg
    Screenshot_20220620-234257.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Haha
Reactions: AsB
i got the card as ltf..but even if it was not ill hold on to that..i spent the entire limit on my birthday and got 26000 as cashback...what is a 500 fees compared to that ? which card lets u do that ?
26000? You spend 2.6 lakhs on birthday?

Maximum I can think of is 50-60k and that too because I'm lining up some big expenses. But then again as asked above, I doubt I'll manage to spend that on zomato.

Zomato redemption effectively reduces that cashback to 0. Or in some cases even worse, see zomato prices are inflated by 15-30%, so it would not be wise to spend there unless you have no real other options, which most people who live in zomato serviceable areas already have.

i got the card as ltf..but even if it was not ill hold on to that..i spent the entire limit on my birthday and got 26000 as cashback...what is a 500 fees compared to that ? which card lets u do that ?
bro you need to spend all 26000 on dinning or on my zomato app , for me personally i don't dine at much in 1 year including home delivery of food

26000? You spend 2.6 lakhs on birthday?

Maximum I can think of is 50-60k and that too because I'm lining up some big expenses. But then again as asked above, I doubt I'll manage to spend that on zomato.

Zomato redemption effectively reduces that cashback to 0. Or in some cases even worse, see zomato prices are inflated by 15-30%, so it would not be wise to spend there unless you have no real other options, which most people who live in zomato serviceable areas already have.
true , swiggy is way better only when you apply discount of rs 100/- or more then zomato gives a good pricing vs swiggy, swiggy always have some offer , zomato have no offer at all. i would be my taste what i like to order or the restauranti order have tied with swiggy something like that

true , swiggy is way better only when you apply discount of rs 100/- or more then zomato gives a good pricing vs swiggy, swiggy always have some offer , zomato have no offer at all. i would be my taste what i like to order or the restauranti order have tied with swiggy something like that
For the same , i think RBL monthly Treats is way better as it gives 10% real cashback on swiggy + some other categories on low level spends per month. U can use it free by spending 3k only per month.

Back