• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:
didn't applied... lots of people reported that their application is being rejected because they already have RBL card... so... decided to email RBL first 😂
I have RBL Paisa On Demand Credit card, i got invite in zomato app for Zomato Edition classic card 2 times earlier, but when applied, it got declined both the times. Checked with bank customer care, they did not provided any proper justification for application rejection was provided.
Now again I got the invite in zomato app, l have not applied yet. Should I try applying again or need to close my existing RBL card before applying for this? Please suggest how to proceed.

I have RBL Paisa On Demand Credit card, i got invite in zomato app for Zomato Edition classic card 2 times earlier, but when apploed, it got declined both the times. Checked with bank customer care, no proper justification for application rejection was provided.by them. Now again I got the invite in zomato app, i have not applied yet. Should I need to close my existing RBL card before applying for this? Please suggest how to proceed.
Can you tell me the interval between the previous two times of your Zomato RBL CC application times, if you remember the dates?

And how you are getting invites again and again? Are you tweeting Zomato Edition on twitter ?

Can you tell me the interval between the previous two times of your Zomato RBL CC application times, if you remember the dates?

And how you are getting invites again and again? Are you tweeting Zomato Edition on twitter ?
I don't remember exact dates, but I can tell you the months.
1st invite : December 2021 (Invite received by default)
2nd invite : March 2022 (via twitter)
3nd invite : July 2022 ( Invite received by default)

Just now I contacted RBL customer care, and they confirmed that one customer can hold n number of RBL bank credit cards. And no need to cancel existing card to apply for new one.
But I have not seen anyone having more than 1 RBL credit card. Got confused now 😵‍💫

That's good ! RBL Zomato is hands down the best from RBL!
BTW, what were the rejection reasons in your earlier two attempts! Mine got rejected saying: " Aadhar Data Mismatch "
For past 2 times they simply told "Application declined as per internal norms". Also mentioned could not disclose the exact reason as per internal policies.

Last edited:
Got the card approved today. Thanks to Technofino Community. Got 6 yrs Pro membership. I've seen some people upgrading to Pro Plus with 300rs. How can I do that?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220713-190007__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220713-190007__01.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 40
Got the card approved today. Thanks to Technofino Community. Got 6 yrs Pro membership. I've seen some people upgrading to Pro Plus with 300rs. How can I do that?
Pro plus membership not available right now, i have contacted customer care they said you will get notified when it's available. That's all. I think they are going to keep it Exclusive for Black Edition.

Zomato RBL edition classic Approved!!

Messaged zomato edition on Twitter and provided mobile number.
Got invite after 1.5days
Provided PAN in application and address to deliver card. My address was in Bangalore.
Immediately enquiry added in cibil and limit was approved within seconds. Limit 2.5L
Added few more details and scheduled VKYC.
After VKYC approved, card will be visible.

Great hack by this post creator. Thanks!!
View attachment 245

Are you a salaried or self employed ? If self employed can u pls tell if your ITR is above or below 6L ? Thanks

Back