• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Steps for getting invite for RBL Zomato Edition CC

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.53.31 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.54.37 PM.png

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.55.26 PM.png Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.56.39 PM.png

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-12-398_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot_2022-03-22-10-43-39-970_com.application.zomato.jpg . Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 12.58.19 PM.png

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.

Last edited:
I have received invite two times in a year and when I applied it is rejected in 2mins.

I have good cibil score of 779 and also there is no defaults in my cibil.

They are not telling the exact reason for rejection and they are telling internal policies.

No one is telling what does that internal policy is

I have received invite two times in a year and when I applied it is rejected in 2mins.

I have good cibil score of 779 and also there is no defaults in my cibil.

They are not telling the exact reason for rejection and they are telling internal policies.

No one is telling what does that internal policy is
What is you city/town and is your area servicable?

Initially I heard from a youtuber that I can request the bank for the card but even he was not sure about the approach.

Step 1: I posted a tweet tagging RBL bank and RBL care team that I am interested in their Zomato Edition Card. The bank replied that it is invite based card and wait for the invite to get the card.

View attachment 194 View attachment 195

Step 2: I noticed a reply from Edition team, which I suppose is the official account by Zomato to DM them my registered phone and email address. Initially I ignored the reply since it was already deferred by the banking partner. But, then I thought of giving it a try and replied to Edition team with my details on DM.

View attachment 196 View attachment 197

Step 3: Exactly after 4 days of providing my zomato account details the Edition team reverted back and asked me check my Zomato account after 24-48 hours for the invite. This morning when I checked my Zomato app, I saw the invite visible in Money tab.

View attachment 199. View attachment 200. View attachment 201

Step 4: Just provided my PAN details in the Zomato app and within 2 minutes my Credit Limit was displayed. I completed my KYC with the bank and within 30 minutes received mail that my virtual card is active to use.

I have tried my best to jot down the steps and all the necessary things which I did to get the card. Please feel free to ask thing regarding the same. I will be more than happy to help.
I got the invite by simply requesting to the zomato support, thanks

Guys, last week requested Edition to share an invite on Twitter and they asked me to wait for 48 hours for the invite to appear in the app. After waiting for a week, invite didn't show up in Zomato app, contacted Edition again and they mentioned that according to their Banking partner (RBL Bank) I am not eligible for this card.

Since I have a CIBIL score of 800+ with an elaborate history of 10+ years, it looks like RBL rejected my request as I already hold another RBL card.

Reactions: AsB
I applied for RBL Zomato card today and video KYC is also done. But I'm currently not at my Aadhar card location. Now after video KYC the application status is showing this way.
Will it get rejected?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220708-141637.jpg
    Screenshot_20220708-141637.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 26
I applied for RBL Zomato card today and video KYC is also done. But I'm currently not at my Aadhar card location. Now after video KYC the application status is showing this way.
Will it get rejected?
Many people have got their cards, even if they had same problem as shared by you. There is very less chance that you will be rejected for your address, unless the current one is unservicable.

View attachment 194 View attachment 195

View attachment 196 View attachment 197

View attachment 199. View attachment 200. View attachment 201

Thanks ashankgauravm, I have followed your steps to the dot, Just received card today.

Back