• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a secured credit card with International Lounge Access

aayusharyan

TF Ace
2. Federal Bank Celesta credit card, but min FD amount .... no idea???

4. The credit limit on the Secured Credit Card shall be 80% of the term deposit amount, subject to minimum credit limit of Rs. 20,000/- and maximum of Rs. 10,00,000. The said credit limit may be subject to change at the sole discretion of the Federal Bank from time to time and shall be communicated to the Cardholder through such mode and manner as deemed fit by the Federal Bank.

Source - Bank's MITC.

jetesh

TF Ace
4. The credit limit on the Secured Credit Card shall be 80% of the term deposit amount, subject to minimum credit limit of Rs. 20,000/- and maximum of Rs. 10,00,000. The said credit limit may be subject to change at the sole discretion of the Federal Bank from time to time and shall be communicated to the Cardholder through such mode and manner as deemed fit by the Federal Bank.

Source - Bank's MITC.
Thanks alot ..

aayusharyan

TF Ace
But why don't you push for unsecured CC. You might get low CL, but can be a good start.
(I don't know about your situation. Just saying in general).

girish3456

TF Premier
I know only one credit card as of now :

PNB Rupay Platinum Credit Card
I too agree. PNB Rupay Platinum credit card is a good option. There you get 2 domestic lounge access in a quarter & 2 international lounge access in a year with no joining charges and annual charges of 50p rupees will be waived off if the card is used atleast once in a quarter

Source - Bank's MITC.
I am looking for an LTF Credit Card (Secured/Against fixed deposit of about 25K as I am student) or Debit Card only for the purpose of Free International Airport lounge access. I am also open to open a premium family account with AMB of around 2L.