• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a credit card on c2c

sanju007

TF Buzz
I have indusind bank legend credit card with limit of 90k, Idfc 5k, one card 5k, pnb rupay platinum 11k, flipkart pay later 15k. I am 19 year old. I want a credit card without income proof. Please share your advice.

sanju007

TF Buzz
Get flipkart Axis they will give you without income proof most probably due to pay later. But limit will be 15k only.
Already Applied on 13th February. No one come for kyc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-16-21-37-02-52_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-16-21-37-02-52_c4b2fae5edd267b2847f1b32e9bc41c3.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 48

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have indusind bank legend credit card with limit of 90k, Idfc 5k, one card 5k, pnb rupay platinum 11k, flipkart pay later 15k. I am 19 year old. I want a credit card without income proof. Please share your advice.
How you got PNB CC without income proof??
Do you have a secured card from PNB??

gabzvee

TF Buzz
How'd you get IndusInd Legend card without income proof!?

Also, C2C basis I've heard HDFC would give you a CC, but idk since I've never gotten one yet

logu

TF Buzz
Get flipkart Axis they will give you without income proof most probably due to pay later. But limit will be 15k only.
Even after office verification by limit for fk axis is only 15k. Its been 9 months since i got this card. I already hold sbi cashback, hdfc millennia and mrcc. Should I close this card?

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even after office verification by limit for fk axis is only 15k. Its been 9 months since i got this card. I already hold sbi cashback, hdfc millennia and mrcc. Should I close this card?
Depends on how much you use it. I closed it after receiving Magnus. Try to increase limit by sending income docs.

sanju007

TF Buzz
Pay later banking partner is IDFC and approval of cc is in hands of axis. I don't think pay later will play any role in card approval here.
I contacted with axis, They are saying my application has expired but in app still showing executive will contact you to schedule pickup.

HazelBlotch

TF Select
Why do you have so many cards on FD? Does not sound like a good financial decision at 19. One card to build limit should be enough. Try to get an unsecured card and move from there. It will depend on your savings bank and the duration of your fd based credit cards.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I contacted with axis, They are saying my application has expired but in app still showing executive will contact you to schedule pickup.
I hold this FK card since 9 months but Flipkart still shows this 😂
91911814-2746-4336-9D35-679719A0D5BF.jpeg
So don't believe what their app shows. Either apply directly with Axis or ask customer care to provide you this card on your existing credit card with Axis Bank.

HazelBlotch

TF Select
I hold this FK card since 9 months but Flipkart still shows this 😂
91911814-2746-4336-9D35-679719A0D5BF.jpeg
So don't believe what their app shows. Either apply directly with Axis or ask customer care to provide you this card on your existing credit card with Axis Bank.
Axis Bank is very hit or miss. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. I have the Axis Reserve and they still denied me for the Axis Flipkart card.