• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggest me a phone deal under 25k in Aug/Sep 2024

Sammy M 35
Pushpa GIF

naa saami naa saami

Last edited:
Alright,
Bottom line is now I'm more confused then ever ,
I do not understand all the processors that Qualcomm has to offer on different phones,
Bloatware and potential future software updates make the matter even worse for me,
And I've no idea what to get.

I'll however wait till send Sep for FK BBD Sale ,but not sure what to get now.

Alright,
I do not understand all the processors that Qualcomm has to offer on different phones,
Bloatware and potential future software updates make the matter even worse for me,

welcome to internet.

Alright,

Yes this happens to a lot of us. This is where apple shines. No stupid variants. Coming to your concerns,
  1. SD generations : basically how fast will be .
  2. potential sw upadtes : most of the phones are coming with 4+ years of security updates and 2+ years of os.

So, it seems Moto could be better for you.

Alright,

Let me make it simple for you: If you can somehow get the Motorola Edge 50 Pro for around 25-26K, go for it.

It has everything which fulfills your needs and great phone for a perfect day-to-day usage (a little heavy usage is fine too). The only issue, (in my opinion) is future OS updates. They claim 3 years, and they can give you at least 2 years, plus if she can use it for another 1-2 years beyond that, you're looking at a minimum of 4 years.

What I've observed is that girls primarily care about the camera and the looks of the phone. They don't mind the rest as long as the phone doesn't lag.

Last but not the least, wait till BBD sale. We might be able to get a better phone at that price segment. @Arkapal Sen can help you with that as he claims.

samsung and apple just do monopoly..and chinese market in lower range..
I wish there were more non chinese phone brands ,
Whatever happened to the likes of Nokia ,Sony ,Asus ,HTC ,Palm and Blackberry
I know Motorola and Alcatel got bought out by chinese giants,
Apple and Samsung are the only non chinese options left, and they also manufactur partly or whole in China

Makes me a little sad

I wish there were more non chinese phone brands ,
Whatever happened to the likes of Nokia ,Sony ,Asus ,HTC ,Palm and Blackberry
I know Motorola and Alcatel got bought out by chinese giants,
Apple and Samsung are the only non chinese options left, and they also manufactur partly or whole in China

Makes me a little sad
Nothing is there too 😏

Let me make it simple for you: If you can somehow get the Motorola Edge 50 Pro for around 25-26K, go for it.

It has everything which fulfills your needs and great phone for a perfect day-to-day usage (a little heavy usage is fine too). The only issue, (in my opinion) is future OS updates. They claim 3 years, and they can give you at least 2 years, plus if she can use it for another 1-2 years beyond that, you're looking at a minimum of 4 years.

What I've observed is that girls primarily care about the camera and the looks of the phone. They don't mind the rest as long as the phone doesn't lag.

Last but not the least, wait till BBD sale. We might be able to get a better phone at that price segment. @Arkapal Sen can help you with that as he claims.
I second this and thanks @6ix9ine for shining this to us.

@Swastik - give swasti (stop) to other thoughts, this Moto ege 50 pro has good camera and no bloatware.

Planning for GF's birthday a few months before and also trying to fit it in CC rewards/milestones.
Dude is awesome 💯 👍🏽
She is lucky!
Not much planning involved, just looking to get her a new phone, for B'day I'll probably use Stay Plus or one of the discounted stay vouchers i got from Accor plus recently to get a room in one of the nicer accor property, use a Cake certificate as well

As for Credit cards, that's my other love ,which even my GF is jealous of, if I'm not listening to her spending too much time on phone, she'll yell at me for spending way too much time on TF community 😅

Good advice ,
As for Camera and looks, you're on point

If i can get Edge 50 pro for closer to 25k ,will jump on it,4 yrs support seems plenty

And will wait till FK BBD sale

Back