• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestion Needed | ICICI Coral to keep if already holding ICICI Sapphiro Card LTF

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My uncle got LTF ICICI Sapphiro card delivered today. I already have coral and amazon pay. Does it still make sense to keep coral for any reason? Or should I close it, to reduce 1 extra card to take care of? (I can use my uncle's sapphire now)
Process:
I mailed to these email ids from his email id -
careamazonpaycc@icicibank.com,
managingdirector@icicibank.com,
headcreditcards@icicibank.com,
headservicequality@icicibank.com,
customer.care@icicibank.com,
Assitedcc@icicibank.com,
OnlineOAPCC@icicibank.com

and asked them if they can issue LTF Emeralde or sapphire card, as he is a very old customer

Last edited:
I got my LTF ICICI Sapphiro card delivered today. I already have coral and amazon pay. Does it still make sense to keep coral for any reason? Or should I close it, to reduce 1 extra card to take care of?
I think, for ICICI atleast, *the more the merrier* statement applies!
Not because of the reward rate! But more because of ICICI flat 10% or more offers with a lot of merchants! It would cone in handy when you have maxed out one of your cards as most of the times, there is 1 time usage per month!

Reactions: AsB
I think, for ICICI atleast, *the more the merrier* statement applies!
Not because of the reward rate! But more because of ICICI flat 10% or more offers with a lot of merchants! It would cone in handy when you have maxed out one of your cards as most of the times, there is 1 time usage per month!
Ah okay. Makes sense. Coral is LTF anyway. Let me keep it then

My uncle got LTF ICICI Sapphiro card delivered today. I already have coral and amazon pay. Does it still make sense to keep coral for any reason? Or should I close it, to reduce 1 extra card to take care of? (I can use my uncle's sapphire now)
Process:
I mailed to these email ids from his email id -
careamazonpaycc@icicibank.com,
managingdirector@icicibank.com,
headcreditcards@icicibank.com,
headservicequality@icicibank.com,
customer.care@icicibank.com,
Assitedcc@icicibank.com,
OnlineOAPCC@icicibank.com

and asked them if they can issue LTF Emeralde or sapphire card, as he is a very old customer
Is your uncle a salaried or self employed?

Back