• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Suggestions needed for Android apps to store Credit Card details digitally

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

I need suggestions about reliable apps available for Android to store Credit Card details digitally on the mobile.
Apps shall support good level of security and encryption, and offline only apps if available any.

Couple of apps I have tried in last 2 days but notb100% satisfactory.
1. Folio - OCR supported, works on image capture of card to populate details automatically
2. Secure Card - Simple to use app, support manual entry of card details but very limited features

I am sure this community people might be aware of better apps to serve the purpose.
With the increasing number of credit cards someday evryone will require digital storage of Credit cards to avoid carrying physical cards at every place.

I use Google Wallet. It's easy to add card details when you are making payment on any app or site as it has a popup to select the card. You will have to enter your CVV and the card details are populated directly.
If you just want to know the card details then you can go to any app and go to payments and check the details from there. I usually open Zomato and add anything to card, go to payments and then select the card for which I want to know the details about. I know it's a hassle but my cards are always available to me across all the devices, entering payments details becomes easier, and I don't have to worry about having another app.

Back