• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Super Premium Credit Cards LTF on basis of ITR income for salaried.

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My company provides lots of shares which gets reflected in ITR but not in the monthly salary in hand. Does anyone know a bank which considers both monthly in hand and also ITR income to provide super premium cards as LTF (for example - ICICI Emeralde/IDFC Wealth etc).

My annual income in ITR is more than twice my base salary and four times the cumulative yearly in hand salary...

Both ICICI & IDFC care more for Salary that is actually credited to the account in my personal experience. This is also the case for HDFC but some banks like BOB also consider ITR.

Either ways you should try applying offline using ITR where possible. contact a RM at your local bank if that's feasible

Afaik IDFC does offer cards based on ITR
as for other banks, I'm sure high NRV might be something you'd want to consider.
I'm assuming most of your shares are vested in foreign accounts

My company provides lots of shares which gets reflected in ITR but not in the monthly salary in hand. Does anyone know a bank which considers both monthly in hand and also ITR income to provide super premium cards as LTF (for example - ICICI Emeralde/IDFC Wealth etc).

My annual income in ITR is more than twice my base salary and four times the cumulative yearly in hand salary...
In the same boat, would love to find out if there are some options. Holding HDFC Regalia and hoping for an upgrade to DCB/Infinia and Idfc wealth card

as for other banks, I'm sure high NRV might be something you'd want to consider.
Idfc did not ask for ITR income while applying online. I don't remember if it asked for salary details but it dint definitely ask for ITR income.

Yes the shares are deposited in foreign accounts but they would be brought to bank account some day which then becomes equivalent to monthly salary deposited in bank which these guys ask.

Both ICICI & IDFC care more for Salary that is actually credited to the account in my personal experience. This is also the case for HDFC but some banks like BOB also consider ITR.

Either ways you should try applying offline using ITR where possible. contact a RM at your local bank if that's feasible
Which BOB card is a super premium credit card? I have a 11 year bank account with them..

I got idfc wealth on itr. iam salaried.

How did you proceed? The online process asks if we are salaried or not and asks the net in hand monthly salary. Where did you provide the ITR income?
no, I did it by emailing them to upgrade my select card.
Did you get it LTF ? If yes how?
there was an unofficial offer for eterna ltf till sept/oct last year based on 30L itr. but they stopped it later.

Idfc did not ask for ITR income while applying online. I don't remember if it asked for salary details but it dint definitely ask for ITR income.
It might not have - but it definitely is possible -- they have different links as far as i could understand. So when i tried applying via their official link, they did provide me a "itr based higher card variant" option, along with a c2c option etc.

What ITR do you recommend for upgrade to wealth?
I've got cards with 6L + limit but wasn't offered idfc wealth card. So i suppose emailing them for an upgrade might be the way to go
for wealth 30L was accepted, there is also a thread on this 'trick'.

and when you email them, attach the document in the same email, and not wait for them to ask for the itr in the next email.

for wealth 30L was accepted, there is also a thread on this 'trick'.

and when you email them, attach the document in the same email, and not wait for them to ask for the itr in the next email.
Can you kindly elaborate on this trick or paste the link for the thread?

Also can you share their official email?

Last edited:
Can you kindly elaborate on this trick or paste the link for the thread?

Also can you share their official email?
banker@idfcfirstbank.com

I am not able to find the exact thread, but there is no actual trick as such.

just email your itr to this email ID asking upgrade and they will upgrade it.

that's what I did. one mistake I did was first I asked them whether I should send them my itr and will they upgrade it, to which they replied a generic reply asking me to wait for offers. so send the documents directly.

Having a noob doubt here, When we submit ITR to bank, what figure is considered? Like when someone says I have 40L ITR, Is 40L is the total income from all sources (including bank interest) without tax deduction or total income after all tax deductions, exemptions etc?

Having a noob doubt here, When we submit ITR to bank, what figure is considered? Like when someone says I have 40L ITR, Is 40L is the total income from all sources (including bank interest) without tax deduction or total income after all tax deductions, exemptions etc?
Generally Gross income, unless specified

Back