• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Super premium or best credit cards from Canara Bank

bhaveshbhai

TF Select
I have recently applied for a car loan from canara bank for which they also opened a savings account. When asked, they were ready to give credit cards as ltf to me. What are top super premium credit cards from Canara bank which I should ask them to override the charges as ltf? I already have super premium cards from other banks but want to add on good ltf card from Canara just for collection purpose.

All of their cards are already zero joining/annual fee so just get the Canara Rupay Select Credit Card approved with a high limit I guess. It looks pretty cool in the picture and will get you the RuPay benefits.

Even though Canara Bank is providing credit cards LTF, just make sure to read all terms and conditions. In Canara Bank, they have some fine/charge if you don't meet the required spend in a year.

Even though Canara Bank is providing credit cards LTF, just make sure to read all terms and conditions. In Canara Bank, they have some fine/charge if you don't meet the required spend in a year.
₹300/yr if you don't spend 1L in a year, not a bug deal

Take Rupay Select Card if you want rupay lounge with limited rupay select benefits,

Take Mastercard World card if you want guest lounge access both Domestic and Internationally

And they're just ₹300/yr, so practically nothing

Back