• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Should I use the trick to make card LTF after applying, will HDFC catch me sharing fake ss, and cancel existing card also
If they catch you then there could be escalations but upto what level we can not be sure.

You didn't misuse the card for purpose they shouldn't be used and they also understand everyone wasn't LTF cards hence card cancellation though reported by 1 guy seems tooo much .

If they catch you then there could be escalations but upto what level we can not be sure.

You didn't misuse the card for purpose they shouldn't be used and they also understand everyone wasn't LTF cards hence card cancellation though reported by 1 guy seems tooo much .
This trick is working for everyone seems, no one is getting caught, that one guy also seems sus who told his cards got cancelled

Can you please share the mail which you have received.
Yhi aya mujhe ⏬⏬

Dear ×××××××

This is in continuation to our interim response e-mail dated August 03, 2024 with regards to lifetime free conversion on HDFC card account.

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please treat this instance as an exception and allow us to resolve your concern expeditiously to meet your expectations.

Upon receiving your email, we have conducted a thorough investigation with the department in question and we would like to confirm that your Swiggy credit card ending XXXX has been converted into a lifetime free credit card. Hence membership fee will not be applicable for the card account.

@pinki , @AllThatStuff , @SpiesCan'tCatchMe @Shin-Chan @ameydev : I also received confirmation on LTF. Earlier they raised a SR, which was closed (got an SMS). I called to ask the status of that SR, so I was told that it has been rejected due to some eligibility issues...... however, they did not revert/reply on the mail. [and hence I was bit of worried considering if they are seriously checking the eligibility and taking action against people.... :-| ]

However, 6th Aug was the date of reply mentioned in initial mail. They replied yesterday night, saying that my card has been processed as LTF.

Back