• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
I recently upgraded my Business MoneyBack Card to Millenia Card and I am also seeing Swiggy Card FYF in my Swiggy App.

If I apply for this card can I get the card?

Is there any cooldown period in HDFC for credit card applications?
Not sure if there is any incase of approved card, as i got both Infinia and swiggy in less than 3 months gap.

Not sure if there is any incase of approved card, as i got both Infinia and swiggy in less than 3 months gap.
I have received Biz Power as pre-approved LTF 10 days back. I am also getting Swiggy FYF. Should I apply in a short span? I have seen many people getting cards also applying in such a short span.

I recently upgraded my Business MoneyBack Card to Millenia Card and I am also seeing Swiggy Card FYF in my Swiggy App.

If I apply for this card can I get the card?

Is there any cooldown period in HDFC for credit card applications?
I don't think there's a cooling period if it's approved. I got tata neu card in June, but i closed in July. Applied for LTF virtual rupay in July and got it. In August i applied for swiggy and that approved aswell.

Sorry, but can you pls clarify?
You got the card approved.....but they denied making it LTF/FYF when you requested it over email along with screenshot?
No I did not try any of that screenshot stuff. Card is anyway priced low enough for the benefits offered. I had asked for LTF earlier citing my long standing relationship with HDFC but they declined. Then I read here that this card is now being offered FYF to almost everyone. So I tried to get it changed to FYF today, but it was again declined.

Reactions: R@J
Back