• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Thank you,
I got the card as a paid card (not even FYF), I first mailed customerservice mail box and I have received this response after 20 days. Parallelly I have also opened a ticket with the grievance team, they are due to respond on Aug 30th. Waiting to see their response
Grievance cell just confirmed my swiggy card is LTF. Weirdly, the customer care on call is still saying that the card is a paid one. Will it take sometime for the LTF to reflect in their system?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240830-175821_Gmail.webp
    Screenshot_20240830-175821_Gmail.webp
    402.4 KB · Views: 60
Grievance cell just confirmed my swiggy card is LTF. Weirdly, the customer care on call is still saying that the card is a paid one. Will it take sometime for the LTF to reflect in their system?
Congrats a lot brother...
Yes, ur card is Converted to LTF and it will be reflected within next 90 days of card activation as per HDFC policy which is already mentioned in the T&C page...
Btw bhai, tumhara help chaiye mujhe... DM kar raha hu... Reply dena plz...

@Jeevan rao You also told them that you had applied using LTF banner/screenshot.....and asked them to correct the mistake?
or requested them to make it LTF for x,y,z, reasons?

Same. . .
How did u converted this
First I have applied swiggy card as paid card and it got approved as I was already holding millenia cc. Then I have waited for few days and told them to convert it LTF but they have denied my request and simultaneously I have also messaged the social media customer care of hdfc and asked them to verify whether the card Is paid or ltf and they told me that it's paid. I took ltf screenshot from web and the customer care conversation screenshot and sent a mail to hdfc. After 1-2 weeks they replied that my card got converted to ltf and I have even verified it through same social media customer support team.
They are asking me to wait 90 days. I wrote to email on customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com

Attachments

• IMG_20240904_154048.webp
    IMG_20240904_154048.webp
    70.9 KB · Views: 41
Back