• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
I simply dropped the mail in few days, it got converted to LTF. Have not done any significant spending by that time
I too got Tata Nue infinity FYF how much spend did you make before asking for LTF?

They are very weird in case of Tata Neu Infinity. I have spent around 5lac in 10 months and still they are not ready to convert this to LTF.

I got FYF offer. I applied. Approved. Dispatching. Not activated. Please help me how to convert SWIGGY CC to LTF. I have SBI CASHBACK CC & AXIS ACE CC. Please give genuine answer.

I got FYF offer. I applied. Approved. Dispatching. Not activated. Please help me how to convert SWIGGY CC to LTF. I have SBI CASHBACK CC & AXIS ACE CC. Please give genuine answer.
There's no point of genuinity here
It purely depends on ur luck

If u don't activate it they may or may not call you even if they call u there's no hope that they convert it to LTF

It's very hard to conv this card to LTF if u don't have LTF offer
U can try sending an email to them req LTF but chances r less

I am not discouraging u but telling u the fact

why did u apply for hdfc swiggy if u have sbi cb? For swiggy cashback?

anyways, good luck

There's no point of genuinity here
It purely depends on ur luck

If u don't activate it they may or may not call you even if they call u there's no hope that they convert it to LTF

It's very hard to conv this card to LTF if u don't have LTF offer
U can try sending an email to them req LTF but chances r less

I am not discouraging u but telling u the fact

why did u apply for hdfc swiggy if u have sbi cb? For swiggy cashback?

anyways, good luck
Bcz SBI is paid. I want a card which gives me 5% discount without any annual charges. My average monthly spending is 3000.

Bcz SBI is paid. I want a card which gives me 5% discount without any annual charges. My average monthly spending is 3000.
it makes sense
with an average spending of 3k swiggy HDFC is a better choice
as u have not activated it wait for the next 29 days and if u do not receive a call from them send activate the card and send an email to the escalation team.
or
Follow the methods that were shared by some members above
(use the ss method at your own risk)

Hi can anyone share screenshot of swiggy hdfc LTF offer in direct massage.
HDFC asking me for proof for LTF conversation
Can't use image from Technofino as it has watermark
Thanks in advance

Back