• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
My Swiggy LTF request has been rejected by escalation team. I didn't say anything about LTF screenshot, just asked politely. Should I continue the mail chain or shall I try after some weeks? Currently I have LTF Millennia and LTF Tata neu infinity card. They may close existing cards if they come to know about false LTF screenshots.
Currently I have SBI cash back, Apay ICICI and 2 HDFC Millennia cards in my family. So I can close Swiggy card before 1 year if they didn't offer LTF from FYF. Moreover Swiggy dine out is not available in our city.

My Swiggy LTF request has been rejected by escalation team. I didn't say anything LTF screenshot, just asked politely. Should I continue the mail chain or shall I try after some weeks? Currently I have LTF Millennia and LTF Tata neu infinity card. They may close existing cards if they come to know about false LTF screenshots.
Currently I have SBI cash back, Apay ICICI and 2 Millennia cards in my family. So I can close Swiggy card before 1 year if they didn't offer LTF from FYF. Moreover Swiggy dine out is not available in our city.
ofc try this way to get ltf..for u no use of swiggy card as dineout is not there

My Swiggy LTF request has been rejected by escalation team. I didn't say anything about LTF screenshot, just asked politely. Should I continue the mail chain or shall I try after some weeks? Currently I have LTF Millennia and LTF Tata neu infinity card. They may close existing cards if they come to know about false LTF screenshots.
Currently I have SBI cash back, Apay ICICI and 2 HDFC Millennia cards in my family. So I can close Swiggy card before 1 year if they didn't offer LTF from FYF. Moreover Swiggy dine out is not available in our city.

My conversion to Swiggy LTF is also rejected. i don't think this will work this time as i talked with top level cc team.
@aryanraj did you also request for conversion without the ltf screenshot?

Please see that swiggy hdfc credit card not providing instant discount on flipkart. And in t and c also not written like that this card is excluded from the offer. It seems that Hdfc forgot to share this bin with flipkart as I have raised email to hdfc about it they are saying swiggy card is also eligible for instant discount on flipkart. Please contact flipkart by sending them the mail in huge quantity so that they will listen to mass number of people.

Big Billion Days is around the corner and we get double benefits from this card 5 percent cashback and 10 percent discount both on this card total 15 percent if worked. As I seems that In t and c of sbi it is written that cashback card is excluded. But hdfc doesn't mention same at flipkart t and c currently. So if we win we can get compensation also. Just every person please mail to hdfc and flipkart. Please post the same mail here so that everyone can copy paste it.
Thanks

Last edited:
Big Billion Days is around the corner and we get double benefits from this card 5 percent cashback and 10 percent discount both on this card total 15 percent if worked. As I seems that In t and c of sbi it is written that cashback card is excluded. But hdfc doesn't mention same at flipkart t and c currently. So if we win we can get compensation also. Just every person please mail to hdfc and flipkart. Please post the same mail here so that everyone can copy paste it.
Thanks
Sabke pass Jada paisa hai kya Jo sab ko free ka cash back nhi chahiye jaldi Karo big billion days 27 se aa jayegi

I know only handful of people got 2 core cards. Btw how many core cards do you have? How to apply for another core card?

Please share the details.

Following . .
First thing is you don't need to be under-confident and you should not tell them that you already have a core card. As soon as you tell them, they try to not give you another core card. Just apply online / offline for the core card you want and wait for the result quietly. No unnecessary noise should be made.

First thing is you don't need to be under-confident and you should not tell them that you already have a core card. As soon as you tell them, they try to not give you another core card. Just apply online / offline for the core card you want and wait for the result quietly. No unnecessary noise should be made.
I already hold a DCB and a Tata Neu Infinity,
After reading someone holding both DCB and Infinia here on TFC i decided to try and get another core card,
i was targeting Reg Gold since Infinia is out of my reach and i fullfill salary criteria for Reg gold

After 3 failed attempts at online with 3 different mobile numbers, application would be outrightly rejected after Vkyc,
I then asked my RM to do it and she clearly told me that if you already hold DCB, it's unlikely any other card like Reg Gold, DCP or even Millennia will be approved, so i just gave up

Last edited:
Did you get online or offline ?

Hello everyone,

Folks who have applied for HDFC Swiggy LTF from App, how many days it would take for application status change or to track the application status ?

Status is showing invalid application ID. Any one who has idea, can you msg.

Back