• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
I emailed to grievance for Life Time Free Conversation. Yesterday I received email from them and asked for screenshot. I send the screenshot. Today I received a text message that my issue resolved. But I didn't receive any email. I don't know whether conversation rejected or not.

Can anyone help me

I emailed to grievance for Life Time Free Conversation. Yesterday I received email from them and asked for screenshot. I send the screenshot. Today I received a text message that my issue resolved. But I didn't receive any email. I don't know whether conversation rejected or not.

Can anyone help me
Call the customer service and check with them if the conversion is completed or not. If not done yet, wait for a update mail from grievance

Got my Infinia upgraded from Regalia First online itself. Got my BizBlack offline via RM.
Yup ,that makes sense as Bizblack is a busniess card for self employed and Infinia is a personal card, 2 can be issued separately for personal and business expenses

But does anyone have 2 core personal cards ?

Yup ,that makes sense as Bizblack is a busniess card for self employed and Infinia is a personal card, 2 can be issued separately for personal and business expenses

But does anyone have 2 core personal cards ?
BizBlack is a personal card for self employed people, it's not a corporate card. And yes, even further core personal cards are there with people, and possible. ;)

I know only handful of people got 2 core cards. Btw how many core cards do you have? How to apply for another core card?

Please share the details.
First thing is you don't need to be under-confident and you should not tell them that you already have a core card. As soon as you tell them, they try to not give you another core card. Just apply online / offline for the core card you want and wait for the result quietly. No unnecessary noise should be made.
So i visited my HDFC branch today, asked to apply Reg Gold offline through branch
They first checked my existing cards and limits through account details then immediately told me that i can only take Marriot or Swiggy card, even Millennia not possible

I might try again online but at this point it seems getting Infinia would be easier then getting a 2nd core card from HDFC

So i visited my HDFC branch today, asked to apply Reg Gold offline through branch
They first checked my existing cards and limits through account details then immediately told me that i can only take Marriot or Swiggy card, even Millennia not possible

I might try again online but at this point it seems getting Infinia would be easier then getting a 2nd core card from HDFC
What I would suggest is to try and take a second core card online, whatever you get is okay. Then let some time go and work your way towards upgrading those cards into premium cards.

What I would suggest is to try and take a second core card online, whatever you get is okay. Then let some time go and work your way towards upgrading those cards into premium cards.
You know what that's what i thought, last i checked i was getting paid DCP, would've happily taken it as i can do spends and upgrade later,
In 3 attempts with 3 different numbers, everytime my application got rejected after Vkyc

I would ask for any agent contact for help
But I've already applied twice through both my numbers at branch today, so will have wait fir another 3-6 months before trying again

@Swastik
Don't ask them to apply new card instead ask them to provide one floater card it may be rg or millennia or any other core card
Send an email directly to grievance cell for floater card and they will ask u to fill floater card form do it

Use this way, u will get one more core card
2 members here received 2 core cards using this method but I did not remember their username

@Swastik
Don't ask them to apply new card instead ask them to provide one floater card it may be rg or millennia or any other core card
Send an email directly to grievance cell for floater card and they will ask u to fill floater card form do it

Use this way, u will get one more core card
2 members here received 2 core cards using this method but I did not remember their username
Hey thanks, will definitely look into it

Back