• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards 😀

Last edited:
is there a way to reprocess my CC application
I got rejection mail stating
> The reason is that we encountered a challenge while verifying and validating your identity through our Contact Point Verification process. It is a critical step in our application review process, ensuring safe and secure banking services.

I got call but there was minor mistake in my address. (My address is sector 36 but in cc application address is sector 37(fetched from swiggy) )

is there a way to reprocess my CC application
I got rejection mail stating
> The reason is that we encountered a challenge while verifying and validating your identity through our Contact Point Verification process. It is a critical step in our application review process, ensuring safe and secure banking services.

I got call but there was minor mistake in my address. (My address is sector 36 but in cc application address is sector 37(fetched from swiggy) )
priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com mail them

I opened my swiggy app, and saw that I'm getting LTF offer. But mobile number of that account is not my primary number, so I can't apply from there.

I saw that in Cashkaro its mentioned that joining fee and annual fee is Nil. Did anyone try applying from this app for this card? Is it really LTF? Any other tricks to get it LTF. I have many paid cards so wanted to get this as LTF
swiggy.webp

I opened my swiggy app, and saw that I'm getting LTF offer. But mobile number of that account is not my primary number, so I can't apply from there.

I saw that in Cashkaro its mentioned that joining fee and annual fee is Nil. Did anyone try applying from this app for this card? Is it really LTF? Any other tricks to get it LTF. I have many paid cards so wanted to get this as LTF
View attachment 72228
Then apply via cashkaro.. you will get additional 500 from cashkaro as well + LTF card.

Hi My first statement(of hdfc swiggy) got generated today.But no reward points has been credited yet.Will it be credited in the next statement?
Also no applicable separate reward is showing like which transaction will be counted for 5% and which for 1%, So does Hdfc not mention those?
Please give me some clarification,I should have got 1000+ cashback this month

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-16-13-25-03-63_75372ecd1fda05c59c9af469727b3110.webp
    Screenshot_2024-10-16-13-25-03-63_75372ecd1fda05c59c9af469727b3110.webp
    100.5 KB · Views: 33
Hi My first statement(of hdfc swiggy) got generated today.But no reward points has been credited yet.Will it be credited in the next statement?
Also no applicable separate reward is showing like which transaction will be counted for 5% and which for 1%, So does Hdfc not mention those?
Please give me some clarification,I should have got 1000+ cashback this month
For Swiggy card, you can't see the cashback earned in the statement. It will be directly credited to your account by 1/2 days after statement generation. You can check that in mycards portal

Back