• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards 😀

Last edited:
Swiggy aajkal mast mast offer de raha hai one waloko...... Agar paid bhi mile tho its worth it.... Lately mera zomato gold use hi nahi ho Raha hai 😎
What kind of offers? I haven't seen anything specific. In fact I had to subscribe to Zomato Gold for better offers.

One example - restaurants which offer buy 1 get 1 free --> Swiggy allows only one free dish whereas Zomato allows unlimited free dishes (if you add 4 dishes Swiggy gives only 1 free while Zomato gives 2 free)

Another one - On Zomato you can apply payment coupon in addition to food coupon. Plus they also have a paid restaurant coupon (never used).

Last edited:
The card got rejected for my sibling who’s already a saving + Reg Gold + tata neu infinity holder.
The RG was upgraded from millenia around 10 days ago. Could that be a factor?
Any inputs/comments on this?
I remember this being discussed in this post or another...but not able to find it

Can you please share which are the two coupons you applied as Swiggy has option for applying only one coupon and there are some extra payment offers which are very few. Whereas in Zomato you can actually apply 2 coupons.
I apply food discount in the "Apply coupon" section & choose additional discount on payment options in the payment page. Screenshot_20241015-113340_Swiggy.webp

Got it...very few options for extra payment discount, so I usually use Swiggy HDFC card for 10% cashback. I never trust the upto XXX...they always give me the lowest cashbacks 🙁
True. FYI, recently found out KIWI is currently offering flat 100 off for purchases above 399 (twice a month), works for Rupay CC upi too. Not sure if they extend the offer for coming months too... Screenshot_20241015-114743_Kiwi.webp

My wife received LTF offer to her Swiggy account having mobile number linked to her HDFC account. But she doesn't have CIBIL score. Any chance it'll get approved?
I was thinking of using my PAN card no. while applying, but wouldn't that surely lead to rejection as the number is linked to her HDFC acc.?

PS: She received Neu Infinity 4 months ago.

Last edited:
My wife received LTF offer to her Swiggy account having mobile number linked to her HDFC account. But she doesn't have CIBIL score. Any chance it'll get approved?
I was thinking of using my PAN card no. while applying, but wouldn't that surely lead to rejection as the number is linked to her HDFC acc.?
No chance of approval without cibil score

Back