• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards 😀

Last edited:
I applied for the swiggy card LTF but the application got rejected and send an email to customer care did not provide a proper response why the application was rejected. I already hold Diners Privilege, Millennia & Tata Infinity. Do we have any restrictions on the number of cards we can hold? If you guys have any experience with this, Please advise.

How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

View attachment 52781View attachment 52782View attachment 52783
View attachment 52785View attachment 52787

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards 😀
Can anyone plzz confirm if we'll get 10% cashback on instamart if we buy electronics or baby products like lactogen,etc??

Is there any exclusion list??

I got my swiggy card today, so just confirming.

can anyone share the limit they received on the swiggy hdfc card, because i also applied through this LTF offer and received the digital card in 2 working days but the limit i got is way to less, like 5% of my other HDFC Credit Card which is tata neu ltf. I also hold the pixel card but I had to reduce my tata neu card limit to get a decent limit on that. But my swiggy hdfc card limit is just peanuts. Can anyone guide me what should I do, how can I get a LE on this because I haven't received any LE since I got my Tata Neu and its been more than 2 years.

I do have preferred banking with HDFC and maintain a decent sum of money in my savings account as well.
My RM says that limit will only increase if I get a limit enhancement offer.

Thank you in advance.

PS: I didn't had to do any kyc or vkyc for this card, just applied through swiggy app and did verification through hdfc net banking on the app itself.

The card got rejected for my sibling who’s already a saving + Reg Gold + tata neu infinity holder.
The RG was upgraded from millenia around 10 days ago. Could that be a factor?

I applied for the swiggy card LTF but the application got rejected and send an email to customer care did not provide a proper response why the application was rejected. I already hold Diners Privilege, Millennia & Tata Infinity. Do we have any restrictions on the number of cards we can hold? If you guys have any experience with this, Please advise.
Hdfc generally don't give 4th card unless you are a super premium customer

Back