• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy hdfc LTF offer via swiggy app

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi guys,

I see today a limited period swiggy hdfc lifetime free offer on my swiggy app. What should i do? Apply it from swiggy? Any issues that i need to take into consideration? Also, how do u confirm its LTF?

I requested hdfc to make my millenia ltf but both priority redressal and grievance rejected my request and I was angry on hdfc. I applied swiggy card on swiggy app and I received it. If they call me for activation, I'll tell them to make it life time free or I just don't care about it. Anyways I am happy now

I requested hdfc to make my millenia ltf but both priority redressal and grievance rejected my request and I was angry on hdfc. I applied swiggy card on swiggy app and I received it. If they call me for activation, I'll tell them to make it life time free or I just don't care about it. Anyways I am happy now
Received the same reply from their team when I asked them to conv my Millennia to LTF today
I've good spends on this card and reached the criteria for AF waive-off for next yr and hold preferred ac but no use...

Received the same reply from their team when I asked them to conv my Millennia to LTF today
I've good spends on this card and reached the criteria for AF waive-off for next yr and hold preferred ac but no use...
I have spent 1L in last quarter and received 1k voucher too. they can take their decision on my newly issued Swiggy card. I don't care about losing it

I have applied through swiggy app as paid card but I have not activated it.
I have sent a mail by attaching ltf screenshot from this group and asked them to convert it LTF and today I got a response that my card is converted to ltf.
Did they deny even once to convert your paid card to LTF or straight away they accepted your request for LTF??

Back