• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy hdfc LTF offer via swiggy app

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi guys,

I see today a limited period swiggy hdfc lifetime free offer on my swiggy app. What should i do? Apply it from swiggy? Any issues that i need to take into consideration? Also, how do u confirm its LTF?

I have an offer for swiggy card in the app as first yr free but when i try to apply , it shows to change the address which i have in my hdfc bank and card . it is showing that this address is not servicable area for hdfc bank . how is this possible ? any suggestions .

I have an offer for swiggy card in the app as first yr free but when i try to apply , it shows to change the address which i have in my hdfc bank and card . it is showing that this address is not servicable area for hdfc bank . how is this possible ? any suggestions .
Yes, that's the same issue I'm already facing! I'm also very much confused! Is this same issue facing or faced anyone here? If yes, plz guide us...

Showing First year free for me in Swiggy app.
Should I take it and then ask hfdc to make it LTF or wait for ltf offer to come.
Everyone getting the FYF offer. I have a HDFC Tata Neu Plus FYF card. I took it hoping that I can make it LTF. But my request is declined each and every time. So it's not that easy to convert Paid card LTF.

Everyone getting the FYF offer. I have a HDFC Tata Neu Plus FYF card. I took it hoping that I can make it LTF. But my request is declined each and every time. So it's not that easy to convert Paid card LTF.
Yes, that hdfc will not convert it. Better take the card and try to convert it to LTF before activating by sending you have LTF offer on Swiggy. In that case, they may ask screenshots

True.
I have infinity. Mailed them thrice for ltf and they keep rejecting it. Last time they said you have already met 3lac spend criteria for the year so no need got ltf as fees won't be charged 😂

Will wait for Swiggy ltf offer as I already have flipkart axis and Amazon pay icici so not in a hurry for this card.

True.
I have infinity. Mailed them thrice for ltf and they keep rejecting it. Last time they said you have already met 3lac spend criteria for the year so no need got ltf as fees won't be charged 😂

Will wait for Swiggy ltf offer as I already have flipkart axis and Amazon pay icici so not in a hurry for this card.
Your Flipkart axis LTF? Mine is Paid. No chance of Getting it LTF. So I have to Wait for Swiggy HDFC LTF offer. Anyway I will cancel the Flipkart Axis Card in the future

This is possible when ur old address is in a serviceable area of HDFC. But for the case of Swiggy HDFC Card, Swiggy services have to be available at ur area. Possibly, ur current home address is out of Swiggy's service and that's why such issue arises!
The same problem is irritating me also...

This is possible when ur old address is in a serviceable area of HDFC. But for the case of Swiggy HDFC Card, Swiggy services have to be available at ur area. Possibly, ur current home address is out of Swiggy's service and that's why such issue arises!
The same problem is irritating me also...
oh yes , Swiggy is not available at my area .

So I finally for the LTF offer for the first time after long time.... but I not sure if I will apply as I have SBI cashback and 3 other cards from HDFC... lets see

IMG_5469.webp

So I finally for the LTF offer for the first time after long time.... but I not sure if I will apply as I have SBI cashback and 3 other cards from HDFC... lets see

View attachment 66259
1.Are you a frequent Swiggy user?
2. Do you have other Non-Core HDFC Credit cards?
3. Do have any other relationships with HDFC?
4. How long did it take for you to get this LTF offer from FYF / Paid?

1.Are you a frequent Swiggy user?
2. Do you have other Non-Core HDFC Credit cards?
3. Do have any other relationships with HDFC?
4. How long did it take for you to get this LTF offer from FYF / Paid?
1. Yes
2. Yes TN infinity
3. SB account … preferred
4. First time since card launch .. paid offer was there since beginning

Your Flipkart axis LTF? Mine is Paid. No chance of Getting it LTF. So I have to Wait for Swiggy HDFC LTF offer. Anyway I will cancel the Flipkart Axis Card in the future
Nope.
It's paid.
However I easily recover the annual fees and a lot more with discounts etc in sale and otherwise. Just keeping this card as it's the only axis card we have. Will get Swiggy hdfc if it's ltf or sbi cashback and cancel this next year when annual fees comes up.

Nope.
It's paid.
However I easily recover the annual fees and a lot more with discounts etc in sale and otherwise. Just keeping this card as it's the only axis card we have. Will get Swiggy hdfc if it's ltf or sbi cashback and cancel this next year when annual fees comes up.
In Sale you can't get 10% Discount from Flipkart Axis. You need other Axis Credit card

Back