• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards Tata Neu App - Amazon Pay Gift Cards LIVE now

The gift cards' purchase platform is an integral part of the Tata Neu app, and any gift card you purchase from there uses the same merchant terminal ID with the name "Tata Digital" and MCC 7311 irrespective of the brand of the gift card you purchase (Either a part of Tata group or not).

Also, you'd see such banner at several places when you open the Gift Cards module (See the last line):
View attachment 62987

Well, I'm not proving you wrong though. You could be right, as HDFC Bank issues additional NeuCoins (On top of base NeuCoins) based on the list of terminal IDs which Tata Digital Pvt Ltd provides them. So, if the Terminal ID used by them exclusively for processing gift card payments isn't provided to HDFC for providing additional NeuCoins (in order to make the total 2% or 5%), then you won't get the desired NeuCoins.

However, based on the banner provided above and the lack of relevant terms and conditions on their website, you can take up a fight nonetheless.
Mere bhai mujhe to acha hi lagega, if i am proven wrong. But me and my friend did some experiment by buying pantaloons voucher for offline use. That is why we did all that exercise into reading into fine details of terms, conditons. Finally we came to conclusion what i told u. Agar milta hai to update karna fir sab uss chiz ka sadupyog karenge.

I was only able to buy 10k amazon voucher this month before it shows limit reached...is that the restriction amount?

No, in the Tata Neu app, currently you'll only get 2% cashback with Tata Neu Plus CC, and 5% cashback with Tata Neu Infinity CC for Amazon Pay and Flipkart gift cards.

For Myntra, you get additional 5% NeuCoins in NeuPass along with applicable cashback with NeuCards (Either 2% or 5%), and for Amazon Pay Shopping Voucher—which can only be used for shopping on Amazon—you get additional 1% in NeuPass + applicable cashback with NeuCard.
Nice info bro 😎

Mere bhai mujhe to acha hi lagega, if i am proven wrong. But me and my friend did some experiment by buying pantaloons voucher for offline use. That is why we did all that exercise into reading into fine details of terms, conditons. Finally we came to conclusion what i told u. Agar milta hai to update karna fir sab uss chiz ka sadupyog karenge.
Zaroor bhai, I will update you all, and fight with them if necessary. 🙂

The gift cards' purchase platform is an integral part of the Tata Neu app, and any gift card you purchase from there uses the same merchant terminal ID with the name "Tata Digital" and MCC 7311 irrespective of the brand of the gift card you purchase (Either a part of Tata group or not).

Also, you'd see such banner at several places when you open the Gift Cards module (See the last line):
View attachment 62987

Well, I'm not proving you wrong though. You could be right, as HDFC Bank issues additional NeuCoins (On top of base NeuCoins) based on the list of terminal IDs which Tata Digital Pvt Ltd provides them. So, if the Terminal ID used by them exclusively for processing gift card payments isn't provided to HDFC for providing additional NeuCoins (in order to make the total 2% or 5%), then you won't get the desired NeuCoins.

However, based on the banner provided above and the lack of relevant terms and conditions on their website, you can take up a fight nonetheless.
Update:
Just bought a BigBasket and an Amazon gift card of ₹100 each with my HDFC Tata Neu Infinity credit card on the Tata Neu app. The merchant names of both are being shown as "Tata Digital Mumbai." Most likely, they are using the same Terminal ID too.

So, either you get 1.5% for the all gift cards purchased in the Tata Neu app (As its MCC is not in the exclusions' list) or you get 2% (Plus) or 5% (Infinity) as the banner says in the checkout.

Just 4 days left to get the answer.

Update:
Just bought a BigBasket and an Amazon gift card of ₹100 each with my HDFC Tata Neu Infinity credit card on the Tata Neu app. The merchant names of both are being shown as "Tata Digital Mumbai." Most likely, they are using the same Terminal ID too.

So, either you get 1.5% for the all gift cards purchased in the Tata Neu app (As its MCC is not in the exclusions' list) or you get 2% (Plus) or 5% (Infinity) as the banner says in the checkout.

Tik-tik 1, tik-tik 2, tik-tik 3, tik-tik 4...... Itna intezaar to millenia ki statement ka krte the hum sab, ki kab aayegi statement. Ya fir millenia debit card ka ki, dyaddi kab aayegi sab bhaiyo ki...

Tik-tik 1, tik-tik 2, tik-tik 3, tik-tik 4...... Itna intezaar to millenia ki statement ka krte the hum sab, ki kab aayegi statement. Ya fir millenia debit card ka ki, dyaddi kab aayegi sab bhaiyo ki...
I have purchased Amazon Gift Vouchers as well. In the statement got 1.5% Neucoins as per the base reward rate. However, customer support mentioned that as the transaction was done in July, the bonus 3.5% neucoins will be credited in next statement cycle (as bonus neu-coins are calculated at the end of calendar month). Will update on the bonus neucoin status in next cycle.

1722345160440.webp

I have purchased Amazon Gift Vouchers as well. In the statement got 1.5% Neucoins as per the base reward rate. However, customer support mentioned that as the transaction was done in July, the bonus 3.5% neucoins will be credited in next statement cycle (as bonus neu-coins are calculated at the end of calendar month). Will update on the bonus neucoin status in next cycle.

View attachment 63260
Sure Bhai. Vese kharide kis kiske voucher hai apne ?

Update:

Hdfc swiggy pe bhi milega?

Maine 20k ka Amazon ka hi Gift Voucher liya hai.View attachment 63407
wow for me only it allowed 10k and same for wife though we have the infinity card and all...dont know why they decided to limit us...and not you :)

though you have removed everything from the screenshot...I would still suggest you delete your voucher details...with ai regenration from images I dont know what is the limit on number of tries to check balance for az vouchers on various sites thereby narrowing down certain digits) maybe someone is clever enough to crack your voucher codes

wow for me only it allowed 10k and same for wife though we have the infinity card and all...dont know why they decided to limit us...and not you :)

though you have removed everything from the screenshot...I would still suggest you delete your voucher details...with ai regenration from images I dont know what is the limit on number of tries to check balance for az vouchers on various sites thereby narrowing down certain digits) maybe someone is clever enough to crack your voucher codes
Thanks. Removed the screenshot.

I think initially they didnt have a limit on the value of gift card. Now even for me the limit is at 10k per month

Update:

Here's the final update you've all been waiting for!

When you purchase gift cards through the Tata Neu app using your Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank credit card, you'll indeed earn 5% NeuCoins, whether the gift card is for partner Tata brand or not.

On your statement, you’ll see the base 1.5% NeuCoins credited for each transaction. The bonus 3.5% NeuCoins are bundled under the "Add_TataPayment" category along with your Tata Pay recharge/bill payment transactions. (Please note that the merchant name for Tata Pay transactions is "TATA PAYMENTS LIMITED" and that for gift card purchases is "Tata Digital.")

I bought BigBasket (Tata brand), Amazon Gift Card, Flipkart Gift Card, and Amazon Shopping vouchers last month, and received 5% NeuCoins in the statement for each one of them. (My statement cycle is 1st of every month.)

Likewise, you'll get 2% NeuCoins (1% base + 1% bonus) if you buy gift cards in the Tata Neu app using your Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank credit card.

CC: @Hemang

Last edited:

When you purchase gift cards through the Tata Neu app using your Tata Neu Infinity HDFC Bank credit card, you'll indeed earn 5% NeuCoins, whether the gift card is for partner Tata brand or not.

On your statement, you’ll see the base 1.5% NeuCoins credited for each transaction. The bonus 3.5% NeuCoins are bundled under the "Add_TataPayment" category along with your Tata Pay recharge/bill payment transactions. (Please note that the merchant name for Tata Pay transactions is "TATA PAYMENTS LIMITED" and that for gift card purchases is "Tata Digital.")

I bought BigBasket (Tata brand), Amazon Gift Card, Flipkart Gift Card, and Amazon Shopping vouchers last month, and received 5% NeuCoins in the statement for each one of them. (My statement cycle is 1st of every month.)

Likewise, you'll get 2% NeuCoins (1% base + 1% bonus) if you buy gift cards in the Tata Neu app using your Tata Neu Plus HDFC Bank credit card.

This is indeed very good thing. We now got 1 more card to purchase amazon gc. Thanks a lot Bhai.

View attachment 63260
Bhai next bill generate hua apka ?

I too have done ₹ 100 purchase of Amazon gc today morning after reading your message, will update once statement comes. Same merchant name came tata digital.

I got only 1.5% on infinity ♾️.. I also checked everything in statement...

Back