• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards Tata Neu App - Amazon Pay Gift Cards LIVE now

Date of transaction - 9/7/2024

Statement - 22/7/2024

Amount of Amazon pay gv - 500

Neu coins i got - 8

No other rewards points are credited for it below in statement
Isn't bonus coins expected to settle with next statement?

According to the terms and conditions, the bonus NeuCoins should have appeared in the same statement, as the transaction was settled well before the statement generation date, and the base reward points have already been credited.

Please verify your calculations. Add up all transactions listed under 'Tata Digital' and 'TATA PAYMENTS LIMITED' in the statement, then multiply the total amount by 0.035. Check if this calculated amount matches the figure listed under 'Add_TataPayment' in the Bonus NeuCoins table.

EDIT: As mentioned in my later comment, you would receive bonus NeuCoins in the next statement.

Last edited:
According to the terms and conditions, the bonus NeuCoins should have appeared in the same statement, as the transaction was settled well before the statement generation date
Nope. Transaction settled date doens't matter. It's credited calendar month wise. July month's transactions bonus points will be settled in August statement

Nope. Transaction settled date doens't matter. It's credited calendar month wise. July month's transactions bonus points will be settled in August statement
I think you're right.

@alok416 — Please take a look at this screenshot from their Terms and Conditions, and focus on the second example where the Statement Cycle is 13th July. Pay attention to the example provided in the row labeled "Additional NeuCoins on Partner Tata brands."

1000061659.jpg

So, please wait until the next statement generation date (22nd Aug).

Last edited:
Ye card to millenia jesa nikla bhaiyo. Abhi to mene iski statement change krayi mene 22-21st of every month. Iss hisab se to hume 1-30 rkhna chahiye statement taki confusion na ho cashback ko leke. Or else complete all transactions between 1-17th, so that they get settled before bill generation.

Ye card to millenia jesa nikla bhaiyo.
Yes, it's very much like HDFC Millennia, except the rewards are useful only when you shop from Tata brands. In my case, I shop regularly from BigBasket, so NeuCoins utilize ho jaate hain eventually.

Abhi to mene iski statement change krayi mene 22-21st of every month. Iss hisab se to hume 1-30 rkhna chahiye statement taki confusion na ho cashback ko leke. Or else complete all transactions between 1-17th, so that they get settled before bill generation.
Haan, dobara change karwa lo to 1st of every month.

Yes, it's very much like HDFC Millennia, except the rewards are useful only when you shop from Tata brands. In my case, I shop regularly from BigBasket, so NeuCoins utilize ho jaate hain eventually.

Haan, dobara change karwa lo to 1st of every month.
Bhai mene to iss liye change karayi thi taki bada bill agar ho to i can split the bill amount between 3 months and get maximum benefit from hdfc platinum debit card for bill payment.:LOL::LOL:

Bhai mene to iss liye change karayi thi taki bada bill agar ho to i can split the bill amount between 3 months and get maximum benefit from hdfc platinum debit card for bill payment.:LOL::LOL:
Aap mahaan ho guru. But I don't know how it makes sense. 😂

Aap mahaan ho guru. But I don't know how it makes sense. 😂
bhai 1.5 lac ka bill ho maan lo. 75000 iss month bill bharo using hdfc platinum debit card. Next month start hote hi fir 75000 bharo using hdfc platinum debit card. So you get net 1500 rupees for paying bills.
If you have only 1 platinum debit card in family then this is the only way.
If you have 2 then you can pay half from 1 platinum card and other half from other platinum debit card in the same month, then statement cycle would not make a difference to you.

According to the terms and conditions, the bonus NeuCoins should have appeared in the same statement, as the transaction was settled well before the statement generation date, and the base reward points have already been credited.

Please verify your calculations. Add up all transactions listed under 'Tata Digital' and 'TATA PAYMENTS LIMITED' in the statement, then multiply the total amount by 0.035. Check if this calculated amount matches the figure listed under 'Add_TataPayment' in the Bonus NeuCoins table.

EDIT: As mentioned in my later comment, you would receive bonus NeuCoins in the next statement.
Lets see bro ... I hope it will work like 1.5 + 3.5 🙌

Ye card to millenia jesa nikla bhaiyo. Abhi to mene iski statement change krayi mene 22-21st of every month. Iss hisab se to hume 1-30 rkhna chahiye statement taki confusion na ho cashback ko leke. Or else complete all transactions between 1-17th, so that they get settled before bill generation.
Maine bhi to 9 ko hi kiya 😁.. fir bhi next month mil rha h

Back