• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Credit Cards Tata Neu App - Amazon Pay Gift Cards LIVE now

Yes, it's very much like HDFC Millennia, except the rewards are useful only when you shop from Tata brands. In my case, I shop regularly from BigBasket, so NeuCoins utilize ho jaate hain eventually.

Haan, dobara change karwa lo to 1st of every month.
Can we change the statement generation date online via net banking? I didn't find the way to change it.

Can we change the statement generation date online via net banking? I didn't find the way to change it.
Net banking se statement change karna HDFC ke liye thoda jyada ho jaega. As far as I know statement change mobile app se ICICI Bank allow karta hai rest sabhi banks mein Mail karke ya fir customer care per call karke hi statement change ho sakta hai bhai

Net banking se statement change karna HDFC ke liye thoda jyada ho jaega. As far as I know statement change mobile app se ICICI Bank allow karta hai rest sabhi banks mein Mail karke ya fir customer care per call karke hi statement change ho sakta hai bhai
Yes, I called CC and they took my request. 31st and 1st are not allowed as a statement date so opted for 2nd.

Hi!Got a message from tata neu customer care that on buying gift cards thru Tata neu app with tata neu hdfc infinity card u get 5% rewards as neucoins within 7 days post statement generation.screenshot enclosed.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240814_162712_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240814_162712_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 44
Bhai next bill generate hua apka ?
Next bill date is 20th Aug, However, HDFC My cards app me Neucoins dikh rahe hai equal to the 3.5% of the gift card value.
So confirmed hai, we get 5% Neucoins on HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card (1.5% base as per statement cycle & 3.5% as per calendar month)

Next bill date is 20th Aug, However, HDFC My cards app me Neucoins dikh rahe hai equal to the 3.5% of the gift card value.
So confirmed hai, we get 5% Neucoins on HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card (1.5% base as per statement cycle & 3.5% as per calendar month)
Hi! Where in the my cards app can u see 3.5% of gift card value.pl guide

Got the remaining 3.5% in the next bill cycle. Break-up of Neucoins is not available in the statement for Bonus but the calculations add up.
So in conclusion 5% Neucoins are credited (1.5% as per statement cycle and 3.5% as per calendar month cycle)

Hi! Where in the my cards app can u see 3.5% of gift card value.pl guide
1724417965512.webp
You can see the points which are credited to your cards in My Cards app. However, the bonus Neucoins will reflect here post 7 working day after the calendar month ends and will be credited in your account once the statement is generated of the next month.

Got the remaining 3.5% in the next bill cycle. Break-up of Neucoins is not available in the statement for Bonus but the calculations add up.
So in conclusion 5% Neucoins are credited (1.5% as per statement cycle and 3.5% as per calendar month cycle)
Maximum per month cashback limit ?

Back