• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu Infinity LTF offer help

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

I went to tata neu app and checked my eligibility and it offered me both tata neu infinity and plus. But they are only offering me it as FYF and it want it LTF.

How can i get it as LTF card? Any ideas or suggestions like corporate offers are highly appreciated. I currently hold Regali and swiggy hdfc. Both are LTF cards.

Hi Guys,

I went to tata neu app and checked my eligibility and it offered me both tata neu infinity and plus. But they are only offering me it as FYF and it want it LTF.

How can i get it as LTF card? Any ideas or suggestions like corporate offers are highly appreciated. I currently hold Regali and swiggy hdfc. Both are LTF cards.
Choose employment type as salaried and TCS in company name. LTF offer would show up

Dont they ask for work email? I was asked work email for other hdfc cards I've applied. So, i wanted to be sure as i already have a relationship with hdfc and my company name is listed there.
Then don't take any risk

Get the FYF card and after a few months with good spends ask HDFC to convert it to LTF
They hardly consider your request if u push them

Nope. I already have taken LTF this way that's why saying.
Do you also already have existing relationship with hdfc like corporate salary account, other credit cards etc,?

Also, i have already selected my company, right? It not going to the page where it shows to select company rather it displays the card directly now. Any option to change it now?

Do you also already have existing relationship with hdfc like corporate salary account, other credit cards etc,?
Only savings account, 5k maintenance.

Also, i have already selected my company, right? It not going to the page where it shows to select company rather it displays the card directly now. Any option to change it now?
Sign out the app and re-login using any new referral code. The application will start from fresh

Back