• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu Infinity LTF offer help

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

I went to tata neu app and checked my eligibility and it offered me both tata neu infinity and plus. But they are only offering me it as FYF and it want it LTF.

How can i get it as LTF card? Any ideas or suggestions like corporate offers are highly appreciated. I currently hold Regali and swiggy hdfc. Both are LTF cards.

when did you get your card and what were your spends?
Last September. Mainly UPI spends and grocery. Around ~10K Per month.

Refer this thread I have posted

Last September. Mainly UPI spends and grocery. Around ~10K Per month.

Refer this thread I have posted
Okay. I use hsbc cashback for groceries which gives 10% cb and dont have too much spends on UPI other than small ad hoc spends. So, will prefer LTF cards or stay with my current cards. I just converted my visa Regalia to rupay Regalia. It gives 4 RPs for every 150 spend using UPI which is decent as there are no annual charges.

Okay. I use hsbc cashback for groceries which gives 10% cb and dont have too much spends on UPI other than small ad hoc spends. So, will prefer LTF cards or stay with my current cards. I just converted my visa Regalia to rupay Regalia. It gives 4 RPs for every 150 spend using UPI which is decent as there are no annual charges.
Even I use it for grocery one time each month. each month they give extra 10% discount for one order. so effectively 10%+10% benefit on grocery.

The main benefit of this card is you get 1.5% cashback for upi transaction of even 10 rupees as cashback calculated based on total monthly upi transactions.

Card is very useful if LTF.

Even I use it for grocery one time each month. each month they give extra 10% discount for one order. so effectively 10%+10% benefit on grocery.

The main benefit of this card is you get 1.5% cashback for upi transaction of even 10 rupees as cashback calculated based on total monthly upi transactions.

Card is very useful if LTF.
They are not offering LTF now. Only FYF. Will wait for sometime and see if they will offer LTF. For now, will use Regalia for UPI payments.

They are not offering LTF now. Only FYF. Will wait for sometime and see if they will offer LTF. For now, will use Regalia for UPI payments.
They have adequate customer now. So do not think they will be offering LTF. Better take FYF and convert based on good relationship.

Hard to convert to ltf. Experiences will vary. I tried. Even asked them if they are willing to convert any of my hdfc cards to ltf. All are paid. They denied. I will probably be closing the neu before the annual renewal fee is charged. As for the swiggy card will decide based on usage. Does hdfc retention team contact you after raising card closure request?

Hard to convert to ltf. Experiences will vary. I tried. Even asked them if they are willing to convert any of my hdfc cards to ltf. All are paid. They denied. I will probably be closing the neu before the annual renewal fee is charged. As for the swiggy card will decide based on usage. Does hdfc retention team contact you after raising card closure request?
yes they contact u

They have adequate customer now. So do not think they will be offering LTF. Better take FYF and convert based on good relationship.
I cant make big spends as well with card. So, there goes my negotiating power as well. Maybe i will get this card if i buy sny jewelry in Tanishq and then try negotiating with them. This card offers 5% cashback with jewelry purchases on tanishq right?

Back