• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

I linked HDFC Tataneu rupay card to mobikqik upi (no bank acct linked). Tried to pay 14K to Tata Motors workshop via scan & pay. But got error while trying. Could not figure out what was the issue.

Last edited:
This means that Banks & any CC company, etc have special account for our day to day txns, to which they call as 'RTGS settlement account' & from that they pay for our various txns in batches.
Nice to hear it...
No cc company. Only Banks.

UPI, IMPS is just a messenger.

NPCI has Payment and Settlement license from RBI. NPCI has constituted Settlement Guarantee Mechanism comprising of pledged cash collaterals and pooling of funds by way of committed line of credit for payment systems to address any adverse impact of liquidity/credit risk.

I linked HDFC Tataneu rupay card to mobikqik upi nno ank acct linked). Tried to pay 14K to Tata Motors workshop via scan & pay. But got error while trying. Could not figure out what was the issue.
First time UPI register limit is 5k for next 24hrs but sometimes it will take upto 72hrs.

Daily UPI limit is 1 lakh or 2 lakh for selected merchants.

Also first add any saving/salary accoutn for default UPI account on your UPI app.

@Abhishek012 any idea why SBI Rupay cards are not supported for UPI yet? Shouldn’t SBI be the first bank to be enrolled? Sorry if my question is a silly one!
SBI Card, Axis and ICICI bank RuPay credit cards will linked with UPI after March month.

Hello i paid my icici and sbi card bills via tata neu card. And accumulated around 560 points showing in hdfc app. But in hdfc site i can see that for upi transactions maximum we can get 500 points per month. My question is if i further use upi and accumulate points will all these points more than 500 showing in hdfc app will be transfered to new coins after bill generation?

Hello i paid my icici and sbi card bills via tata neu card. And accumulated around 560 points showing in hdfc app. But in hdfc site i can see that for upi transactions maximum we can get 500 points per month. My question is if i further use upi and accumulate points will all these points more than 500 showing in hdfc app will be transfered to new coins after bill generation?
Note - currently everyone got more than 500 rewards point/neu coins using UPI spend. No idea any changes in future.

Also possible 500 point capping on rewards point not neu coins. Already got more than 6000 neu coins using UPI spend.

Back