• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

So basically for a paid card they give Rs. 6400 annually for spending minimum Rs. 1000 every month and paying joing fee of Rs.2500 + GST. Am I right ?
It has other benefits, but I only try to reap on this one.

You can try to get one if you have any relationship with them.

Otherwise they claim Privy League account if minimum to apply, but what is wrong in throwing a stone? (Mango season is coming, it might fall)

Various Privy League account NRV's here.

As shared earlier, Neucoins were accumulating under mycards site and Now bill is generated and it is showing the neucoins 🤑

Will be available to redeem in 7days as usual

View attachment 11062

Note: As @Abhishek012 mentioned I didn't get any Neucoins for BharatPe merchant UPI and few others doesn't show the UPI type, that could be the GPAY possible.

View attachment 11064
FYI - @Abhishek012

I do see GPAY QR also I got points :)

Two I didn't get is one @ybl and another okaxis with some alpahanumeral before @

Also, I am surprise I got 2 newcoins for 100 spent, that is like 2% then 🤑 🤣

But for Rs.210 TXN I got 3 newcoins, not sure how this things works now :rolleyes:🤣

When you pay UPI payment on paytm QR code using TATA NEU credit card, you will not receive neu coins on that transaction.
Note - rewards point/neu coins eligible for selected merchant categories.

When you signup for Paytm merchant account/business account, you need to choose merchant categories like services, grocery, fuel, shopping, restaurant etc.

Merchant Category Code is generated as per your business selection.

@RajBlr

Can Tata neu rupay card be added to google pay or only BHIM
Googlepay is currently support Bharatepe QR codes. Wait for UPI linking option.

RuPay credit card linking UPI is supported on BHIM app, Paytm beta app, Mobikwik, jupiter, Tata Neu app, Freecharge, New payzapp app.

Note - first add any saving/salary/pension account to your UPI and then link your credit card to UPI.

FYI - @Abhishek012

I do see GPAY QR also I got points :)

Two I didn't get is one @ybl and another okaxis with some alpahanumeral before @

Also, I am surprise I got 2 newcoins for 100 spent, that is like 2% then 🤑 🤣

But for Rs.210 TXN I got 3 newcoins, not sure how this things works now :rolleyes:🤣
1.5% for offline spending but for upi not sure how it’s configured

I have a strange problem. Before bill generation, it was showing NeuCoins on HDFC app but post bill generation it shows 0 Neu coins. I checked Tata Neu app but it was also showing 0 Neu coins. Did anyone face this issue?

You are tempting people to apply for moneyback+ Rupay card now :ROFLMAO: 🤑

I have a strange problem. Before bill generation, it was showing NeuCoins on HDFC app but post bill generation it shows 0 Neu coins. I checked Tata Neu app but it was also showing 0 Neu coins. Did anyone face this issue?
Yes it will go away from mycards app as Bill is generated.
Look at the bottom of the bill where it will show you this like this - https://www.technofino.in/community...ted-on-bhim-upi-apps.7791/page-11#post-133584

In tata neu app you will see the Neu coins after 7days from Bill generation(as per the above snap in that link, where it states)

Googlepay is currently support Bharatepe QR codes. Wait for UPI linking option.

RuPay credit card linking UPI is supported on BHIM app, Paytm beta app, Mobikwik, jupiter, Tata Neu app, Freecharge, New payzapp app.

Note - first add any saving/salary/pension account to your UPI and then link your credit card to UPI.
My salary account is linked as UPI in Tata Neu app, but i dont find the option to add my HDFC Rupay CC

Back