• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

I guess 67rs. As 1.5% of 66.67 is Re.1.
Hdfc round the cashback to lower no.
For 0.99 you get zero while for 2.5 cashback you get ₹2 only on per txn basis.
In my statement, I noticed that for base neucoins they actually rounded it to nearest integer. So even for Rs.376 spend, I got 6 neucoins instead of 5.

FYI - @Abhishek012

I do see GPAY QR also I got points :)

Two I didn't get is one @ybl and another okaxis with some alpahanumeral before @

Also, I am surprise I got 2 newcoins for 100 spent, that is like 2% then 🤑 🤣

But for Rs.210 TXN I got 3 newcoins, not sure how this things works now :rolleyes:🤣

I am going to Rs.100 TXN more to reap the 2% benefit 🤣 , as per Tata Neu terms & conditions, it gets rounded off.

HDFC already block UPI transactions for those who are doing too much small amount of Credit card linked UPI transactons.

Try at your own risk.
That is Insane, no?

Even I saw Govt is planning to allow charges for any UPI transaction exceeds X number of times, Paytm/GPAY etc. will benefit with this.

Paytm Stock was Up 30% from the lows around this announcement.

Not only credit card upi general for any upi if we do quarterly more than 90 it will cost 2.90 per upi from 91st upi
Saw an instagram don’t have link
Kaha se late ho yeh sab info. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.

Infact, actual UPI transfer real time pe hote tak nahi hai. Bulk transfer hota hai RTGS me.

Bas woh banking system me show karte hai real time pe money credit hue but actual money baad me transfer hote hai via RTGS.

Kaha se late ho yeh sab info. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.

Infact, actual UPI transfer real time pe hote tak nahi hai. Bulk transfer hota hai RTGS me.

Bas woh banking system me show karte hai real time pe money credit hue but actual money baad me transfer hote hai via RTGS.
Ab mai puchhna chahta hu
Kaha se late ho yeh sab info😜🤣

RTGS to =>200K hota hai na

Ab mai puchhna chahta hu
Kaha se late ho yeh sab info😜🤣

RTGS to =>200K hota hai na
Ofcourse puchna bhi chahiye, koi kuch bhi uth k bolte raheta hai ajkal specially UPI and RuPay k uppar. Isiliye sahi official info pahochana and logo ko educate krna bahot jaruri ho jata hai.

Mai hamesa source k sath bolta hu but hai kabhi kabhi source add nahi karta hu. Time lagta hai khoj k add karne me.

When we use IMPS, UPI even card transactions, you see the money leave your account immediately and receiver or merchant receive it immediately but it takes few hours to maximum 2 days before they actually have the money in their bank accounts.

After few hours or next day NPCI deposits the money into the receiver or merchant’s account through RTGS payment. To make it even more complicated, much of the process is not done in real-time. It is done in batches.

Here you will see all settlement cycles timings for UPI and IMPS -

fytf.jpg

UPI source - https://www.npci.org.in/PDF/npci/up...nal-settlement-cycles-for-UPI-from-6-to-8.pdf

IMPS source - https://www.npci.org.in/PDF/npci/im...al-settlement-cycles-for-IMPS-from-6-to-8.pdf

Ofcourse puchna bhi chahiye, koi kuch bhi uth k bolte raheta hai ajkal specially UPI and RuPay k uppar. Isiliye sahi official info pahochana and logo ko educate krna bahot jaruri ho jata hai.

Mai hamesa source k sath bolta hu but hai kabhi kabhi source add nahi karta hu. Time lagta hai khoj k add karne me.

When we use IMPS, UPI even card transactions, you see the money leave your account immediately and receiver or merchant receive it immediately but it takes few hours to maximum 2 days before they actually have the money in their bank accounts.

After few hours or next day NPCI deposits the money into the receiver or merchant’s account through RTGS payment. To make it even more complicated, much of the process is not done in real-time. It is done in batches.

Here you will see all settlement cycles timings for UPI and IMPS -

View attachment 11179

UPI source - https://www.npci.org.in/PDF/npci/up...nal-settlement-cycles-for-UPI-from-6-to-8.pdf

IMPS source - https://www.npci.org.in/PDF/npci/im...al-settlement-cycles-for-IMPS-from-6-to-8.pdf
This means that Banks & any CC company, etc have special account for our day to day txns, to which they call as 'RTGS settlement account' & from that they pay for our various txns in batches.
Nice to hear it...

Back