• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

Y
In PayZapp you're using clear dues to pay right? It won't show my bill details. Just option to pay, it's not

In PayZapp you're using clear dues to pay right? It won't show my bill details. Just option to pay, it's not fetching any bills for me.

View attachment 13439

View attachment 13440
Yes, you can enter the amount and pay from there.

But do ensure to select your DCard for payment and not from bankaccount to earn 1% if you have HDFC platinum DC

I know this but for redemption you first need to get cashpoints which are not getting by doing transactions on Payzapp at all. I paid HDFC millennia card payment using HDFC Platinum DC. No Cashpoints at all.
Check in your netbanking if the transaction you have done shows as POS for this credit card payment

then you have used the DC card to pay (You get reward points without issue)
If not you have used your savings account to pay it(no reward points here)

I have been issued Tata Infinity rupay CC but no physical card dispatched yet. Can i see its full number for online payments virtually in tata new app or in hdfc?
Not sure

But try and see if you can in the new Payzap app, which has CC and DC cards now with numbers etc can be copied.

Check in your netbanking if the transaction you have done shows as POS for this credit card payment

then you have used the DC card to pay (You get reward points without issue)
If not you have used your savings account to pay it(no reward points here)
Yes the transaction entry clearly showed Pos Payzapp Billdesk entry but no cashpoints I confirm.

Back