• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Unka khud ka jugaad hai unke level pe. Everyone trying to get benefit with whatever is allowed within the framework including us. :p
Yes I don’t blame anyone
End of the day everyone should survive
Just discussed to know the reason
One vendor said that for an IOB current account they charge 320 plus gst if he transacts below 10k in a month here bank is surviving from this poor vendor

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am not sure on which thread someone shared this idea but now I am getting Neucoin on paying my credit card bill from Tata Neu Infinity 🤑 .

Tested a small amount last month and trying a ...... this month ;)

1683226057654.png

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Till now I have only faced problem with one phonepe merchant QR where BHIM app gave error that you are sending money to saving account and it didn't let me do transaction. For Gpay/Paytm/BharatPe merchant QR even if linked with Savings account, no problem.
I have this exact problem with a lot of Phonepe Merchant QRs. What is the solution here?

paresh22

TF Ace
Is anyone able to pay cc bill using gpay? My transaction is failing even for 5k. Gpay -> payzapp/ BHIM (cc upi)
if you have updated gpay in last 2 weeks then paying cc bill via upi apps has gone. I also wanted to experience how it works but as I keep my phone always updated, I found that new updates of gpay and payzapp does not allow paying cc bills anymore.