• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

nadeem

TF Select
bank denied for rupay millenia. I have infinity rupay which is good for UPi payment as I get 1.5% reward.
I've received both HDFC Regalia & Tata Neu infinity cards in Visa variant. could you please suggest which one is more beneficial to convert to Rupay variant?
(p.s; received PP with Tata Neu card)

paresh22

TF Ace
I have Tata Neu Infinity card bill for more than a lakh by due date 20 and I have bill funds in hdfc savings max account
If I pay via payzapp by platinum dc is it giving cash back?
In app or net banking we can not pay hdfc bill by hdfc dc
My case I paid some icici bill on BillPay on 1st and got cashback on 3rd. On 1st only I used hdfc dc-> hdfc cc payment via Payzapp but still no points credited. This transaction already settled so I think I have no hope that points will be credited for payzapp transaction.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
My case I paid some icici bill on BillPay on 1st and got cashback on 3rd. On 1st only I used hdfc dc-> hdfc cc payment via Payzapp but still no points credited. This transaction already settled so I think I have no hope that points will be credited for payzapp transaction.
They may be giving cb for other card bills but not to HDFC cards
What a logic by hdfcbank

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes the transaction entry clearly showed Pos Payzapp Billdesk entry but no cashpoints I confirm.
Now I am confused on the Payzap payment to HDFC CC using HDFC DC not earning, I have to check a fresh transactions that alone then.

I have a habit of normally redeeming the points once in a while.

I have to check next month, as I already maxed out 1% quota for this month on the DC due to Magnus payment.

But I am 110% sure, payment to any other bank CC(Netbanking so far tried) using DC Visa Platinum earns 1% max upto 750 in a month.

Now I am confused on the Payzap payment to HDFC CC using HDFC DC not earning, I have to check a fresh transactions that alone then.

But I am 110% sure, payment to any other bank CC(Netbanking so far tried) using DC Visa Platinum earns 1% max upto 750 in a month.
So still not sure about hdfc then. Please let us know when you do this time.

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys, I'm an iOS user, I was only able to link Tata NeU Rupay with BHIM, no success with the below:

1. Paytm : Could not find an option to link RuPay cards to UPI, was able to add the card to the app under Payment Settings>Saved Card.
2. Payzap 2: Same, was able to add under accounts & cards > Cards

Am I doing sometthing wrong, or does they not support under iOS app ?

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Guys, I'm an iOS user, I was only able to link Tata NeU Rupay with BHIM, no success with the below:

1. Paytm : Could not find an option to link RuPay cards to UPI, was able to add the card to the app under Payment Settings>Saved Card.
2. Payzap 2: Same, was able to add under accounts & cards > Cards

Am I doing sometthing wrong, or does they not support under iOS app ?
I too an iOS user only using Bhim and MobiKwik

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I too an iOS user only using Bhim and MobiKwik
I don't trust Mobiwik after their data leak and they disowned it. I could verify my leaked data online.

I've a backup Android with another number, does payment + RuPay NeU allow to transfer money to even non-merchant QR/UPI ? Most small guys like the milkman, RO Filter service company, etc dont have merchant QRs.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I don't trust Mobiwik after their data leak and they disowned it. I could verify my leaked data online.

I've a backup Android with another number, does payment + RuPay NeU allow to transfer money to even non-merchant QR/UPI ? Most small guys like the milkman, RO Filter service company, etc dont have merchant QRs.
No u can’t transfer to non merchant QRs
Even if some shops I was unable to scan and pay the Bhim app will say account transfer not possible