• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

Will know for sure in Feb statement, so need to wait till first week of March. As far as I know, the accumulated points on HDFC mycards website doesn't show breakup of points by transaction so can't say for sure until the statement is generated next month.
I received reward points for Tata Neu Infinity card. I think these are Neu coins so how can we use it? DO we need to transfer reward to Tata Neu app ot it gets automatically transferred after statement generation or so?

I received reward points for Tata Neu Infinity card. I think these are Neu coins so how can we use it? DO we need to transfer reward to Tata Neu app ot it gets automatically transferred after statement generation or so?
When did you received points? After statement generation or after transaction settlement? Where did you checked?

You can use it in Tataneu app.

Where you have all tata brand stores under this one app

Like bigbasket, tatacliq, BBnow, Tanisha, AirAsia etc.

Any transaction limits are there for BHIM UPI (Tata neu Rupay credit card) ?
UPI limit - per day 1 lakh and 2 lakhs for selected merchants

First time UPI register 5k limit for next 24hrs on android and 72hrs for IOS.

Is MDR levied to Merchant for CCUPI (>₹2K txn) payments without his/her consent?
Or just the txn don't go through?
@Abhishek012
Currently, NPCI creating "Credit UPI" network and soon payment gateway companies/acquirer banks will contact the merchant and start charging MDR for Credit card link UPI transactions from Merchants.

Razorpay, Cashfree, innoviti, paytm payment gateway and few others already got "Credit UPI" network certification from NPCI.

Currently, NPCI creating "Credit UPI" network and soon payment gateway companies/acquirer banks will contact the merchant and start charging MDR for Credit card link UPI transactions from Merchants.

Razorpay, Cashfree, innoviti, paytm payment gateway and few others already got "Credit UPI" network certification from NPCI.
What about Offline UPI QR txns to merchant provided by BharatPe, Paytm, Phonepe, Apay, GPay, etc?

Finally the NEWS is out that HDFC Rupay cards are supported and can be added.

But here with this CC community forum by @TechnoFino , already we all have been using it from even earlier to 16th :ROFLMAO: itself.

And few are counting on their Neucoins as well 🤑

FpFMlrLWcAEmcGl

You can't pay to smallest merchants which are comes under P2PM category, here details about P2PM merchants - https://www.npci.org.in/PDF/npci/upi/circular/2019/Circular 70 - Introduction of P2PM category in UPI for unorganised or small merchants.pdf

Soon, offline/online merchants will get the option to enable or disable credit card link UPI payment acceptance from their merchant UPI app.
Does this mean that retailer/shop owner who have inward payment flow of >₹50K/month will be considered as P2M & only those will be eligible for CCUPI payments acceptance?

Back