• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

Within 5-7 days it will be shared with your other existing HDFC cards.

Everyone got 5k only initial limit for a stipulated time by the bank and then it gets done at the backend or so.

You will get a SMS after that like this.
View attachment 10550
Ok thanks. I tried to pay my millenia card bill with tata neu card from paytm but it got error declined by bank how did u pay your infinia bill ?

If banks removed the reward points for UPI purchases through credit card, will it be the same what NPCI expecting with this feature?

Ideally websites should stop card to card payments but banks usually go with the 'Rent Payment' approach and remove it altogether to avoid further issues.

Any thoughts?
Rewards points through UPI spend is official feature of HDFC bank and eligible only on selected categories merchants.

Credit card to credit card bill repayment will soon stop, once NPCI builds 100% "Credit UPI" network.

This is similar to when RuPay Credit Card was launched 4-5 years ago. At that time RuPay credit cards were accepted on the RuPay debit card network.

Everyone must wait end of december, 2023. It will take some time to build up the Credit UPI network.

Rewards points through UPI spend is official feature of HDFC bank and eligible only on selected categories merchants.

Credit card to credit card bill repayment will soon stop, once NPCI builds 100% "Credit UPI" network.

This is similar to when RuPay Credit Card was launched 4-5 years ago. At that time RuPay credit cards were accepted on the RuPay debit card network.

Everyone must wait end of december, 2023. It will take some time to build up the Credit UPI network.
So this way pay the way for all the other cards also to work like MC and Visa

HDFC Infinia payment done through HDFC Tata Neu Infinity, using Abhishek shared trick 🤑 . Thanks @Abhishek012

Now wondering shall I do my Magnus payment :ROFLMAO: also through it, so that it is 1.5% newcoins than the 750 CB limit on HDFC Billdesk/platinum debit card payment.

For 75k bill payment I will get 750 in HDFC paltinum DC CB
For 75k bill payment I will get 1125 in Neucoins via UPI/Tata neue Rupay Combo 🤑
Done the bigger payment for Magnus :)

Good to see HDFC txn monitoring team keeping on eye on the higher transactions :cool: (Sir you have done the TXN? Yes I did, thanks for calling)

Tried to load Funds into Zerodha through the UPI option and selected card to use the amount on the BHIM app.

All went well till entering PIN, then finally said payment declined due to the Merchant code.

Not BAD, UPI has filters on these :ROFLMAO:

I am sure our Uber guru of UPI @Abhishek012 might have already tried :)

Tried to load Funds into Zerodha through the UPI option and selected card to use the amount on the BHIM app.

All went well till entering PIN, then finally said payment declined due to the Merchant code.

Not BAD, UPI has filters on these :ROFLMAO:

I am sure our Uber guru of UPI @Abhishek012 might have already tried :)
Currently, i heard Bharatpe UPI QR and GPay Merchant UPI QR working perfectly but no HDFC bank RuPay CC UPI spend rewards points on these merchants.

In future Bharatpe and GPay merchant will enabled "Credit UPI" and then we will get rewards points.

Currently, i heard Bharatpe UPI QR and GPay Merchant UPI QR working perfectly but no HDFC bank RuPay CC UPI spend rewards points on these merchants.

In future Bharatpe and GPay merchant will enabled "Credit UPI" and then we will get rewards points.
Interesting to know, will avoid to scan BharatPe+Gpay for UPI, as always shops have multiple scan/QR codes :)

Anyone has idea on how neu addon card upi will work? Since hdfc usually give same number as primary card number for addon too, I'm confused how addon can be used for upi associated with the addon mobile number.

Anyone has idea on how neu addon card upi will work? Since hdfc usually give same number as primary card number for addon too, I'm confused how addon can be used for upi associated with the addon mobile number.
Register on BHIM UPI app or any other cc link UPI supported app using your add-on card mobile number.

Now add any saving/salary account to your UPI and then search HDFC credit card from UPI bank list and add your add-on credit card.

Register on BHIM UPI app or any other cc link UPI supported app using your add-on card mobile number.

Now add any saving/salary account to your UPI and then search HDFC credit card from UPI bank list and add your add-on credit card.
Anyone looking for this using HDFC, dont waste time :) HDFC add-ons are linked with primary mobile number only as expected.

Done the bigger payment for Magnus :)

Good to see HDFC txn monitoring team keeping on eye on the higher transactions :cool: (Sir you have done the TXN? Yes I did, thanks for calling)
Can see more reward points under the card 1000+, after TXN settled, ~2days

So it is adding up to my earlier existing points for this UPI payment as well :)

Now waiting for statement to get the actual reward points and 7days from there to avail the Neucoins

1677237518068.png

Can see more reward points under the card 1000+, after TXN settled, ~2days

So it is adding up to my earlier existing points for this UPI payment as well :)

Now waiting for statement to get the actual reward points and 7days from there to avail the Neucoins

View attachment 10724
I have a NeuCard Infinity and the accumulated points showing in MyCards site adds up to much less 1.5% of what I've spent so far. Unless MyCards is not accurately showing the NeuCoins I've earned, it seems like HDFC has screwed up with NeuCoins reward again. Will have to wait till the statement to know for sure.

Back