• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League is BACK - April 2024.... Play and get rewards upto ₹15,000 ... Sorry NO LTF offer this year..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Another Superb Deal from Tata Neu this year as well, for the TATA IPL season 2024....

However, there is no LTF offer for Tata Neu Cards.. unlike last year.. It seems they must have got enough Cards in their books..

More details about this years' Rewards League soon...

--Edit New details added...

One Most commenly used, use-case scenario:

EDIT: --
The numbers metnioned here are higly variable in nature, depending upon the options you chose to fit your spending pattern..
The outcomes may vary hugely depending upon options.. YMMV !!

1713201207595.png

1713191632973.jpeg

1713192179862.png

1713191729073.png
1713192296994.png

1713192363113.png

Last edited:

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Someone send me tata neu referral links and make your ninja remaining count to 4.
After lot of bambooing, hdfc increased my money-back+ limit to 2.5lakh, hope neu infinity will be provided now.

pinki

TF Ace
Hands Yes GIF

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Last year tata gave more funding
This year they are investing in Chip manufacturing with tesla
Don't worry about what Tata is doing..or not doing....

Worry about what you can do in the given opportunities...

Businesses continuously do what is best for them and keep on investing/ spending time to grow their Businesses..
We need to work with what we got ..that is where we need to spend our time and energy

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Don't worry about Tata is doing..
Worry about what you can do in the given opportunities...
Businesses continuously do what is best for them and keep on investing/ spending time to grow their Businesses..
We need to work with what we got ..that is where we need to spend our time and energy
I was looking for which company of their did tie up

aam.aadmi

TF Select
So, if I use TataNeu app > Categories > Jewellery > Tanishq > buy 15K Tanishq GV using TataNeu Infinity CC, I get 5% (750) Base NeuCoins + 5% (750) Bonus NeuCoins + extra 750 Jewellery Lover Rewards NeuCoins? 🤗

RajS

TF Select
Okay let us dig deep into this to see , if this is really useless, crap as you said or otherwise...

Here is a one use case scenario where we aim for the first target : 5 Badges . I took 5 badges of most generally achievable Badges ....
Lets go into the numbers game...

1713201088464.png

Now .. everyone , please express your views about this deal...

More later...
This is true and can be achieved by putting little extra effort. The last year one was very easy one and just have to spend regardless of the category.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is true and can be achieved by putting little extra effort. The last year one was very easy one and just have to spend regardless of the category.
No free lunch...
You need to put effort to get deals.. Forget about the past ...
Live in the present ..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So, if I use TataNeu app > Categories > Jewellery > Tanishq > buy 15K Tanishq GV using TataNeu Infinity CC, I get 5% (750) Base NeuCoins + 5% (750) Bonus NeuCoins + extra 750 Jewellery Lover Rewards NeuCoins? 🤗
you have to check first whether Tanishq GVs are eligible ..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I meant the easiest method to achieve the badge is not suitable for everyone
okay .. leave it.. ..
Before commenting on anyone's effort , do not leave a blank statement like " useless one" .. this doesn't convey whatever you are thinking in your mind...
Moving on. to the next one .......

Last edited: