• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League is BACK - April 2024.... Play and get rewards upto ₹15,000 ... Sorry NO LTF offer this year..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Another Superb Deal from Tata Neu this year as well, for the TATA IPL season 2024....

However, there is no LTF offer for Tata Neu Cards.. unlike last year.. It seems they must have got enough Cards in their books..

More details about this years' Rewards League soon...

--Edit New details added...

One Most commenly used, use-case scenario:

EDIT: --
The numbers metnioned here are higly variable in nature, depending upon the options you chose to fit your spending pattern..
The outcomes may vary hugely depending upon options.. YMMV !!

1713201207595.png

1713191632973.jpeg

1713192179862.png

1713191729073.png
1713192296994.png

1713192363113.png

Last edited:

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
If you have Airtel prepaid you can stack recharges for upcoming months.
I have airtel prepaid, but don't think they allow queueing recharges now??
I remember two months back, I recharged 2-3 days before the plan expiry, but after that, the new plan came into effect immediately, and the old one disappeared.

shadow

TF Premier
I have airtel prepaid, but don't think they allow queueing recharges now??
I remember two months back, I recharged 2-3 days before the plan expiry, but after that, the new plan came into effect immediately, and the old one disappeared.
I just did this. My plan was about to expire on 29 and I recharged on 28. The new plan stated on 30

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My Airtel - stacked for two years on two yearly plans
Limitation : can’t do beyond 2 years for airtel

JIO - stacked until another 3 years
Limitation: No limitation for Jio..
You can even stack for 10 years …
Last time I stacked 5 yearly plans

C_R

TF Buzz
Contributor

have you tried stacking different plans?

thegame

TF Premier

My Airtel - stacked for two years on two yearly plans -- when was this done as when I tried in Feb2024 i.e. 2 months back it didn't work as I had some 7-8days left in the earlier 1799 prepaid plan and the new 1799 got kicked in, however, it was stacking up fine last year when it was done twice by mistake for my mom's mobile and its valid till 2025 i.e. 1799 was getting over in july2023 with some 2-3 days left and 1799 recharge was done twice and it got stacked up its valid till 2025

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My Airtel - stacked for two years on two yearly plans -- when was this done as when I tried in Feb2024 i.e. 2 months back it didn't work as I had some 7-8days left in the earlier 1799 prepaid plan and the new 1799 got kicked in, however, it was stacking up fine last year when it was done twice by mistake for my mom's mobile and its valid till 2025 i.e. 1799 was getting over in july2023 with some 2-3 days left and 1799 recharge was done twice and it got stacked up its valid till 2025
in the case of AIrtel.. the total futute validity days should not exceed 730 days at the time of charging . if it exceeds it wont stack and the recharge will be refunded back. if it doesnot it will keep and stack it.