• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League - LTF Invite Experience

PaneerButterMasala

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi TF Community,

I wanted to share how I got the Tata Neu Infinity Rupay Card issued as LTF.

I always had the pre-approved offer for FYF, but I wanted the LTF offer.
I completed the Tata Neu Rewards League on 26th May 2023.

As per TnCs, It mentioned that I should be receiving an invite post-31st May. However, I read on another forum that HDFC keeps declining LTF cards and it's a better decision to apply as FYF and later mail for the conversion to LTF.

Reading this, I thought of trying this method, and on 27th May 2023, I applied for the card.
On the first screen, It did show me as FYF. I went ahead and hit the next button.

It asked me for the PAN card, and Voila! The offer was changed to LTF.
I applied for the card, and the Digital Card was issued on Monday, 29th May (Yes, within two days!)

I'm waiting for my physical card to arrive.

If you have completed the Tata Neu Rewards League already, do try applying. The LTF offer might be waiting for you!

Congratulations. This is a bit misleading title, you have not received the LTF invite for completing the rewards league, those invites will come after 31st May.
You may have got an LTF card through the normal process (many people got it, for some, it showed as LTF directly on the application screen, and for some LTF showed after entering the PAN). it is quite a normal thing.

Congratulations. This is a bit misleading title, you have not received the LTF invite for completing the rewards league, those invites will come after 31st May.
You may have got an LTF card through the normal process (many people got it, for some, it showed as LTF directly on the application screen, and for some LTF showed after entering the PAN). it is quite a normal thing.
Well actually the offer changed to LTF only after completing the league. Hence, the title.

I have tried that method earlier. Didn't work for me. They didn't respond altogether.
For these method to work first you probably will get the card and then you can send mail after some time like 5 to 7 days it not a requirement just saying, did you apply for someone else to and they received hdfc won't convert their card cause you need existing hdfc card for that to work though.

Hi TF Community,

I wanted to share how I got the Tata Neu Infinity Rupay Card issued as LTF.

I always had the pre-approved offer for FYF, but I wanted the LTF offer.
I completed the Tata Neu Rewards League on 26th May 2023.

As per TnCs, It mentioned that I should be receiving an invite post-31st May. However, I read on another forum that HDFC keeps declining LTF cards and it's a better decision to apply as FYF and later mail for the conversion to LTF.

Reading this, I thought of trying this method, and on 27th May 2023, I applied for the card.
On the first screen, It did show me as FYF. I went ahead and hit the next button.

It asked me for the PAN card, and Voila! The offer was changed to LTF.
I applied for the card, and the Digital Card was issued on Monday, 29th May (Yes, within two days!)

I'm waiting for my physical card to arrive.

If you have completed the Tata Neu Rewards League already, do try applying. The LTF offer might be waiting for you!
What about those who already have this card and completed the rewards league. When will they receive the invite? Or do we also have to mail for this

I mailed Tata neu customer support few days back. Can I infer this email as a confirmation that my card is LTF now?
Or should I confirm from HDFC bank as well?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230605-135428.png
    Screenshot_20230605-135428.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 86
Back