• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TF Community New Update 5th July 2024: New Features, Problems & Troubleshooting

haha bahut utha lia, ab tak ni hua matlab mann nahi hai :P
iliye abse :light-bulb:matlab hehe lol

Iss kharab bulb me wo maja nahi hai
Mai toh reaction ki jagah image reply kr deta hu
View attachment 60492
Let TF server get burst with only these images

abse ye karta

Hehe hehe hehe <- new way to express hehe now
1720643286196.webp
Ab zomato wale bhaiya aayo re

Doesn't it depend on the user's history/data...? 😐😐😐
I have turn off all the personalised ad setting in iPhone, as well as all other accounts and Apps

And I do clean history and data time to time

Even though my history and data, I don’t believe is this kind of, which attract this kind of ad

I don’t have any issue with this kind of ad personally, just as a community, I just wanted to give my feedback

I have turn off all the personalised ad setting in iPhone, as well as all other accounts and Apps

Even though my history and data, I don’t believe is this kind of, which attract this kind of ad

I don’t have any issue with this kind of ad personally, just as a community, I just wanted to give my feedback
I can understand, but google decide ads, I have very low level control.

It seems the ad is about something else but using indecent pic for clickbait. I think you can raise objection on that ad itself.

Since the upgrade, I have posted the issue many times.
Posted many times or post appeared many times ?

Homer Simpson Reaction GIF

• Hehe
Reactions: m4b
Back