• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Thanks IDFC First Bank

How much of a limit is required for the Pinnacle upgrade? I have a legend with 60k.

How much of a limit is required for the Pinnacle upgrade? I have a legend with 60k.
PNO office replied that minimum 1.5 lakh limit is required... However on sharing my ITR which was fulfilling their criteria and asking whether have deliberately kept my limit below 1.50 lakh..(I had Iconia amex card ltf and after raising request for limit enhancement they gave me 1.49 lakh limit) they upgraded me to Pinnacle... That too LTF.. no charge ever... Now I have Pinnacle card ... Exclusive account with two exclusive debit cards(one visa one master) and one titanium master debit card... All free... Have got 1750 two times as reward point redemption on debit cards... 😈😈

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
PNO office replied that minimum 1.5 lakh limit is required... However on sharing my ITR which was fulfilling their criteria and asking whether have deliberately kept my limit below 1.50 lakh..(I had Iconia amex card ltf and after raising request for limit enhancement they gave me 1.49 lakh limit) they upgraded me to Pinnacle... That too LTF.. no charge ever... Now I have Pinnacle card ... Exclusive account with two exclusive debit cards(one visa one master) and one titanium master debit card... All free... Have got 1750 two times as reward point redemption on debit cards... 😈😈
I have 5l limit on legend(ltf). How to upgrade to pinnacle ltf