• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Thanks IDFC First Bank

redcarpet

TF Premier
More info ..
Actaully this lady agent from Kolkatta is genuine, I will get my Exclusive account opened under her agent code once I get Pinnacle card..
Meanwhile if anyone wants any help with regard to IndusInd account opening, DM me , I will give , her contact details...
1706522722804.png

1706522746528.png
U are getting pinnacle with JF? How much currently?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
U are getting pinnacle with JF? How much currently?
see here .

credit_noob

TF Select
Main IDFC First Bank ka dil se dhanyawad karta hoon, unhone mujhe is layak samjha.

Screenshot_20240127_165529_WhatsApp.jpg
Dear OP,
I am receiving same message daily in WhatsApp.
What is significance of this account?
0 Amb?
I have idfc miliena card 1 year old 1.2L(used in all types spends)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-31-08-12-34-05_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-31-08-12-34-05_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 14

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Dear OP,
I am receiving same message daily in WhatsApp.
What is significance of this account?
0 Amb?
I have idfc miliena card 1 year old 1.2L(used in all types spends)
Along with 0 MAB, you'll be getting monthly interest credit which is better than quarterly credit provided in other banks.

credit_noob

TF Select
Along with 0 MAB, you'll be getting monthly interest credit which is better than quarterly credit provided in other banks.
Thank you.
I am having multiple accounts all are 0 Amb I take account convert to salary account later leave without amount. Then use rarely.
Any debit card offers like paying credit card bill payment with debit card gives cashback like hdfc bill pay?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Thank you.
I am having multiple accounts all are 0 Amb I take account convert to salary account later leave without amount. Then use rarely.
Any debit card offers like paying credit card bill payment with debit card gives cashback like hdfc bill pay?
Yes they've Firstrewards portal which gives good reward but only to select merchant categories. Not that useful.

deep@vie

TF Legend
These aren't 0 AMB account offers.
These are just to lure customer.
Go to accounts section in your app if it's showing 0 AMB there. Only then it's 0AMB.

its related to IndusInd..
Received the following WhatsApp message from IndusInd agent about their Delite Account....

Not sure how useful is this .. For those interested in...
Just putting it out there for interested parties..

1706522517840.png
If she's from IndusInd can she share all that to you via his official mail????

Can't! I have too much self respect! 😇
This is something you have to fight for when it comes to credit card companies... 🤣🤣 Unless u r an HNI giving so much hidden benefit to bank(like big low cost CASA deposit, huge Life insurance or regular mutual fund investment where they earn good commission) then they will cut cake of their benefit and serve you a nice pastry(ltf card, free Falana dhimka) with good decoration....

srikant

TF Premier
This is something you have to fight for when it comes to credit card companies... 🤣🤣 Unless u r an HNI giving so much hidden benefit to bank(like big low cost CASA deposit, huge Life insurance or regular mutual fund investment where they earn good commission) then they will cut cake of their benefit and serve you a nice pastry(ltf card, free Falana dhimka) with good decoration....

“Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.”

― George Bernard Shaw

:devilish: