• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Thanks IDFC First Bank

Pankhuri

TF Ace
its related to IndusInd..
Received the following WhatsApp message from IndusInd agent about their Delite Account....

Not sure how useful is this .. For those interested in...
Just putting it out there for interested parties..

1706522517840.png
you got invite for zero mab idfc first account too na? how much time did it take after acquiring wealth cc?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Was the process online or you need to visit branch? Also any benefit of the account?
Completely online..

Two things:
1) A Visa Infinte Debit Card which gives Lounge access along with other CISA infinite benefits
2) Interest rate of 7% p.a. if the total SB balance is above 5L, credited every month.. it is almost @ FD rates with SB account ..

Now, that I got it 0 MAB first , I wont be changed if my balance is below10K..

Now, decide yourself.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Completely online..

Two things:
1) A Visa Infinte Debit Card which gives Lounge access along with other CISA infinite benefits
2) Interest rate of 7% p.a. if the total SB balance is above 5L, credited every month.. it is almost @ FD rates with SB account ..

Now, decide yourself.
Chalo, thoda paisa park karne ke liye acha account hai. And again, thanks for the info. :D

vaibhavpp0707

TF Premier
Completely online..

Two things:

Now, that I got it 0 MAB first , I wont be changed if my balance is below10K..

Now, decide yourself.
I also have 0 MAB idfc first savings bank account.
Please guide how to get visa infinite debit card ?
I am having this card which came with welcome kit. IMG_20240130_113125.jpg

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
its related to IndusInd..
Received the following WhatsApp message from IndusInd agent about their Delite Account....

Not sure how useful is this .. For those interested in...
Just putting it out there for interested parties..

1706522517840.png
How is it possible to convert 10k account to zero balance?

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Interest rate of 7% p.a. if the total SB balance is above 5L, credited every month.. it is almost @ FD rates with SB account
The 7% interest you're talking about does not apply to the total balance, instead only on the amount above 5L....

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The 7% interest you're talking about does not apply to the total balance, instead only on the amount above 5L....
Yes,L you are correct. It’s only on progressively balances, I corrected this info in another thread

anonymuos

TF Ace
PNO office replied that minimum 1.5 lakh limit is required... However on sharing my ITR which was fulfilling their criteria and asking whether have deliberately kept my limit below 1.50 lakh..(I had Iconia amex card ltf and after raising request for limit enhancement they gave me 1.49 lakh limit) they upgraded me to Pinnacle... That too LTF.. no charge ever... Now I have Pinnacle card ... Exclusive account with two exclusive debit cards(one visa one master) and one titanium master debit card... All free... Have got 1750 two times as reward point redemption on debit cards... 😈😈
What's the difference between Titanium debit card and Gold debit card? Is Titanium more rewarding? Also like the Exclusive debit cards, can we redeem Titanium DC points for cash or only on IndusMoments? And finally, how to get it?