• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The Irish House Lounge Kolkata Airport Review

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
Thanks!

Just now entered thru Sapphiro AMEX
How many free access on Sapphiro Amex? Can we get free access on add-ons as well? Now I guess we need to spend min 5000 in last quarter in order to get free access on all ICICI cards.

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Irish house lounge is now closed and been replaced with an additional Travel club lounge with same cards as Irish. Accessed it with priority pass from Infinia.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Irish house lounge is now closed and been replaced with an additional Travel club lounge with same cards as Irish. Accessed it with priority pass from Infinia.
I was travelling from CCU last month and entered into that particular Travel Club lounge, on a weekend evening there were only 10 people at the lounge which had a seating capacity of atleast 40 people. Entry was permitted to Business class travellers, PP holders (I used my Magnus one so not just limited to Infinia), AmEx and Diners (saw someone using DCB to get entry)

Have you been to both the lounges and if so, which one's better (if both were functional)?

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was travelling from CCU last month and entered into that particular Travel Club lounge, on a weekend evening there were only 10 people at the lounge which had a seating capacity of atleast 40 people. Entry was permitted to Business class travellers, PP holders (I used my Magnus one so not just limited to Infinia), AmEx and Diners (saw someone using DCB to get entry)

Have you been to both the lounges and if so, which one's better (if both were functional)?
Entered both, the visa/master card one was very crowded. This was far better in all terms.

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
There's a newer lounge now, a total of 3, and I think the newer lounge looked better. I am not sure if they accept amex or not.
I think this new business class lounge opens in place of the Irish lounge.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Share some latest photos :LOL:
Visited today. currently in the lounge only 😎

Got my Vistara PE upgraded to Vistara Business.

Photos 👇
Business Class Lounge- TFS
img_0210-jpeg.36411
View attachment IMG_0211.jpeg IMG_0213.jpeg View attachment IMG_0214.jpeg View attachment IMG_0215.jpeg View attachment IMG_0217.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpeg
    IMG_0210.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0211.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0214.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0215.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0217.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 19