• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The Irish House Lounge Kolkata Airport Review

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have also been to the new Business TFS lounge, no change wrt food compared to Irish House. It's exactly the same food. Much larger space for people and more comfy sitting area. Good job Kolkata!

abhiver

TF Premier
Isn't using PP in Indian Lounges attract charges. I heard that complimentary lounges on PP issued by HDFC card is applicable only outside India.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@pprakash11 : Any idea - what's the name of this business class (erlier Irish House) lounge?
The Diners Club page shows these lounges -

1709836070537.png

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The lounge accepts PP , LK, Amex & Diners network cards.
I was there yesterday and got entry via Plat Charge & DCB.
Thats nice. Hope your experience (food and controlled crowding) was good @anirban.choudhury
Great to get an affirmation that DCB works. Elder family member is going (who would rather wait on common area and eat paid food than getting into ques/hassles of cards at counter) - so, it is sorted now. She has DCB amongst the mentioned cards :)

The location is same as earlier Irish House lounge, right?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Thats nice. Hope your experience (food and controlled crowding) was good @anirban.choudhury
Great to get an affirmation that DCB works. Elder family member is going (who would rather wait on common area and eat paid food than getting into ques/hassles of cards at counter) - so, it is sorted now. She has DCB amongst the mentioned cards :)

The location is same as earlier Irish House lounge, right?
Yup Diners network works
The lounge is just near the escalator , it's a bit small than the adjacent TC Lounge but is definitely less crowded , Visa , MC , Rupay cards are sticky not allowed here.
The breakfast was good with decent options along with a live counter that served really great omlettes and Dosa..

• Love
Reactions: R@J