• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The UNI NX Wave card is finally Live !!

ray8285

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For anyone still waiting, if at all, lol... the Nx Wave card is Live now!! I applied for the Nx Wave card and the banking partner for now is SBM..

May be they are trying to do a 1 card and will have multiple banking partners in future (yes bank too have this card listed on their website).

Uni told me they have opened the application process only for few early waitlisted customer for now, so anyone wanting to apply it will be worthwhile checking the app. The application form itself had a few glitches and I could get the vkyc done only after quite a few failed attempts. Waiting for the KYC approval now which uni informed might take upto 24 hours! Asked UNI if this card was pre approved but they said no, credit check (TU) will be done & will be interesting to see what limit SBM gives!

The joining fee for the card is nil and the reward rate @ 1℅ makes it fall under the basic card category.

For anyone interested Will keep you guys updated, once & if the approval comes from "SBM"!!!!! 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-09-17-40-32-226_cards.uni.app.credit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-09-17-40-32-226_cards.uni.app.credit.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 234
To all the Uni NX Wave card holders; how long did it take for the app to show you your card?

Today, I received my card from Yes Bank and the Uni app still shows my application as awaiting final approval. Also, even the Yes Bank card activation isn't working. It simply doesn't send the OTP of card activation

To all the Uni NX Wave card holders; how long did it take for the app to show you your card?

Today, I received my card from Yes Bank and the Uni app still shows my application as awaiting final approval. Also, even the Yes Bank card activation isn't working. It simply doesn't send the OTP of card activation
Same with me. Called Uni customer care and was informed that there is some back hand integration going on and we will be able to use it in Uni only after the integration process is complete. However, I am able to use the card just fine through IRIS app

Last edited:
Applied, completed video kyc. Cibil hit(score 778) and Yes bank mailed rejection citing internal policies after a day. But the application is still pending in Uni app. Any chance they will reconsider the application?

Btw if anyone of you already has a Yes Bank credit card, my suggestion is to not even try for this because unfortunately Yes Bank has a strict "one card only" policy + 1 RuPay virtual floater card so it will unnecessarily hit your cibil.

For anyone still waiting, if at all, lol... the Nx Wave card is Live now!! I applied for the Nx Wave card and the banking partner for now is SBM..

May be they are trying to do a 1 card and will have multiple banking partners in future (yes bank too have this card listed on their website).

Uni told me they have opened the application process only for few early waitlisted customer for now, so anyone wanting to apply it will be worthwhile checking the app. The application form itself had a few glitches and I could get the vkyc done only after quite a few failed attempts. Waiting for the KYC approval now which uni informed might take upto 24 hours! Asked UNI if this card was pre approved but they said no, credit check (TU) will be done & will be interesting to see what limit SBM gives!

The joining fee for the card is nil and the reward rate @ 1℅ makes it fall under the basic card category.

For anyone interested Will keep you guys updated, once & if the approval comes from "SBM"!!!!! 🤣
SBM...big No No

Back